A functional winter house with a lot of storage

TheFish

Terrarian
There's a ton of talent on display for creations around here, but I had trouble finding homes that were also functional - most of the ones I've seen are decorative, basically, or sometimes cram all the crafting stuff far away in a basement, etc.

So, I've made my own. It has crafting stations that I've earned up to this point and tons and tons of storage, and a basic level of decorations. I hope it will be useful to someone that might want more than a raw box but still wants cavernous room for the game's functional aspects. And if you need even more room, the house should be easy to extend lengthwise.

This house is intended to be placed on pillars (I like constructing off the ground a bit), but you can place it how you like of course.

6bo9Gwd.png

i37yhYs.png

Attachments

• YehnsWinterHome.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 64
There's a ton of talent on display for creations around here, but I had trouble finding homes that were also functional - most of the ones I've seen are decorative, basically, or sometimes cram all the crafting stuff far away in a basement, etc.

So, I've made my own. It has crafting stations that I've earned up to this point and tons and tons of storage, and a basic level of decorations. I hope it will be useful to someone that might want more than a raw box but still wants cavernous room for the game's functional aspects. And if you need even more room, the house should be easy to extend lengthwise.

This house is intended to be placed on pillars (I like constructing off the ground a bit), but you can place it how you like of course.

6bo9Gwd.png

i37yhYs.png
Really nice looking @TheFish, thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom