Items A nice addition to the harpoon - grappling gun

giled

Terrarian
I have Played terraria for over 2000 hours and done the pre hm goblin invasion hundreds of times and in turn have picked up the harpoon hundreds of times also and then quickly realized that it serves no real purpose in the range or any classes progression i have thought for a long while that this could change and give a bit more of a reason to want to do pre hm goblin invasion other than that pesky goblin tinkerer of course.
My suggestion is that instead of just being a weapon it could act as a grappling hook gun as well as being a weapon, giving the player to quickly navigate caves with swinging physics so you could let go and get up to a higher point in the cave. this would be different to the standard grappling hook as it could fire faster but only one grapple line could be active at once.
maybe the harpoon could be a stand alone weapon and just be a part of a recipe for a grappling hook eg. Harpoon +10 chain + Hook = Grapple gun.

This was just one of those "oh that would be cool" ideas, just thought i would post about it to see what others had to say about it.<3

Back
Top Bottom