NPCs & Enemies A NPC idea that probably isn't unique but I don't really mind.

Galaxy Guy

Official Terrarian
Basically I did a bit thinking and came up with a neat idea for a NPC that might move in. The Mage!
So, the idea goes like this...
1. Spawning conditions, might be crafting a staff, having max MP, or possibly found in a special structure like a mage tower? Definitely pre hardmode.
2. Appearance, I'm thinking blue robes? Not much else tbh... Not a reskin of the wizard tho, maybe minus the beard?
3. Personality, a cheerful guy just trying his best to learn magic. a bit naive and clumsy, but a loveable goofball.
4. Happiness, Prefers to be in the caves/hallow because of the ambient magic. very fond of the wizard, but not a huge fan of tech, like the mechanic, steampunker, or cyborg. doesn't actively hate anyone tho.
5. Items he sells, This is where the Mage really comes in handy. He sells enchantments, such as poison, fire, weakness, protection, thorns, etc,etc,etc. These enchantments can be unlocked as you progress. You can add these enchantments onto any weapon, but they work better on magic weapons. Depending on the strength of the weapon, they could hold more enchantments, maybe wooden-gold/platinum can hold 1, meteorite-hellstone can have 2, cobalt/palladium-hallow 3, chlorophyte and other variations, 4. any other weapon outside this, such as guns, yoyo's, monster drops, etc, etc, have a baseline of 2.
6.Attack used to defend himself, a gold/platinum staff depending on which ore type the world is.

Soooo yea, that's my idea. it could definitely use a lot of work, and its nowhere near in-depth enough to be a actual mod, but I think the idea could have a lot of potential. Feel free to leave any criticism on this idea, as I like coming up with idea's and want to improve at making them. and if anyone wants to make this a mod, I'm not stopping you!

Back
Top Bottom