PC A Re-Introduction, I am Arfster.

Hello, recently I have come to these forums in hopes of finding people like me, people who like gaming, people who like playing terraria.

Well, I succeeded.. only, I need some new friends, I had come across deadweight when I was playing with some of these gentlemen.

If you would like to play ( a few hours a day, if possible, ) shoot me a friend request, and message here @Arfster Is Chill

( same on steam. )

Hello, recently I have come to these forums in hopes of finding people like me, people who like gaming, people who like playing terraria.

Well, I succeeded.. only, I need some new friends, I had come across deadweight when I was playing with some of these gentlemen.

If you would like to play ( a few hours a day, if possible, ) shoot me a friend request, and message here @Arfster Is Chill

( same on steam. )

The link to your account is broken (not that anyone needs it I mean your right here :p) You forgot the period in your name.

Playing together will have to wait until I have reliable WiFi again. However I would love to be a friend and have conversations and such. Interested?

Back
Top Bottom