Secret World Seed A seed with old phone/3ds exclusive boss's and item's

SimplyTexy

Terrarian
It would be cool if there was a secret seed that had the old phone/3ds version's enemies/bosses like the turkey (Turkor the Ungrateful) and the bunny (Lepus) also the exclusive weapon's and item's like the sharanga and egg canon. For this seed I would make the final boss be ocram or I would just squeeze him in there after the mechanical bosses and keep moon lord in there. I feel like it would be a shame to let this cool version of the game with all these exclusives die with the 3ds.

It would be cool if there was a secret seed that had the old phone/3ds version's enemies/bosses like the turkey (Turkor the Ungrateful) and the bunny (Lepus) also the exclusive weapon's and item's like the sharanga and egg canon. For this seed I would make the final boss be ocram or I would just squeeze him in there after the mechanical bosses and keep moon lord in there. I feel like it would be a shame to let this cool version of the game with all these exclusives die with the 3ds.
imagine programming an entire new boss just for a secret seed (mechdusa is just a combination of the three mech bosses)

Back
Top Bottom