Other A slight change. (If you can)

BeeBot

Official Terrarian
The New 1.4 update is just, brilliant. it is amazing. But I would like to suggest one slight player sprite change.

the female variant of the player has an arm width of 2 pixels (again not including the outline) , while most (if not all) of the npc variants all have 1.
I found this moderately annoying when you try on the npc's halloween costumes. (Or you want to troll your friend) Or in role-play servers(I don't know if they still exist)

If the Re-Logic team could change this in a newer patch ( or at least have an option to change it in character creation) It would be greatly appreciated.

Again, this is just a suggestion.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 9.58.54 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 9.58.54 am.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 11.02.21 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 11.02.21 am.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 58
This goes for characters' legs too by the way.

But I'm assuming this is simply because this way, arm and leg (and feet) accessories, and armors don't have to have 2 different looks based on whether th character is male or female. (although breastplates do have two looks based on that)

It probably would take lots of effort to sprite and code nearly all armors and accessories to have 2 different looks, so that's probably the reason behind this. Or, that's what I'm assuming.

because what I found out is that the female legs are the same, while the armour/accessories uses the male sprites. the devs could do the same with the arms, just saying

Back
Top Bottom