PC A small spoiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting about that planter box.
it already says what kind of herb is in it, without even placed it at all.
i think it'll work different than plant pots
I'm positive you can basically 'pluck' the ingredients right out of the plant and you don't have to replant it afterwards. Dunno where I read it though.

I'm positive you can basically 'pluck' the ingredients right out of the plant and you don't have to replant it afterwards. Dunno where I read it though.
i think they are specific boxes where you can plant specific types of plants on it.
which means, planting is now more realistic.

i think they are specific boxes where you can plant specific types of plants on it.
which means, planting is now more realistic.
I know, but after planting them once you don't have to replant them again, unlike with regular clay pots. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Last edited:
I know, but after planting them once you don't have to replant them again, like with regular clay pots. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)
no. even on clay pots you have to replant. if you leave them there, normal flowers will spawn on it.

interesting about that planter box.
it already says what kind of herb is in it, without even placed it at all.
i think it'll work different than plant pots

Yeah, the planter boxes have the soil and grass, not to mention the name, so the herb should auto grow.

How will they be crafted?
Will this make seed collecting redundant?
Will there be Fireblossom planters?
Why is Cenx so OP with 991 Deathweed planter boxes?
Why is Re-Logic so awesome?

Such questions have plagued mankind since the dawn of time.

Hey you notice how every fishing rod has 'requires bait to catch' at the end of the description? It makes me think there will be a fishing rod that does not require bait to fish for fishies/items. Maybe an 'expert mod' item? or a (rare) reward from the angler.

Hey you notice how every fishing rod has 'requires bait to catch' at the end of the description? It makes me think there will be a fishing rod that does not require bait to fish for fishies/items. Maybe an 'expert mod' item? or a (rare) reward from the angler.
Or it just prevents people for fishing forever and catch nothing. Because they've no bait

It's never explained in game how to fish.

Wait, look at that chest icon near the trash can. Is that a quick stack button that fills nearby chests without needing to open each one and quick stack individually? That would be the best thing ever.

Wait, look at that chest icon near the trash can. Is that a quick stack button that fills nearby chests without needing to open each one and quick stack individually? That would be the best thing ever.
I don't think it would. That would just be a mess, and a nightmare to anyone who organizes their things. >_>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom