PC A small spoiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the spoilers that ppl are actually wanting atm (they are nice tho) but there has been a lot of radio silence, and it's that radio silence that ppl want broken when they ask for more spoilers/release dates.

I don't care if it's spoilers, a release date, or just news on how progress is going, I just want some kind of update to reassure me that all is going well and that the devs are still alive. Know what I mean?

As I am often fond of saying: still surface waters often hide the current underneath.

Everyone is alive, well, and working hard. I suspect the silence you detect has to do with the holidays and the various vacations and family time it brings. That said, one should always stay tuned because you just never know what might come next...

it might come out somewhere starting around
Janurary 17th.
aka that's when it might come out anyday after that
AKAAKA it'll be out after janurary 17th

As I am often fond of saying: still surface waters often hide the current underneath.

Everyone is alive, well, and working hard. I suspect the silence you detect has to do with the holidays and the various vacations and family time it brings. That said, one should always stay tuned because you just never know what might come next...

TCFTranslate
Loki --> English

translates to

Brace yourself. Something epic is coming.

If this dummy is for practicing then I'm curious if Arms Dealer will "[...] like to put a few rounds in it."

EDIT: If both Meowmere and Laser Machinegun are Yellow rarity, also I think that there will be even stronger weapons, it is possible that my theory about new Rarity Tiers will be real? :red: Pls
The dummy's are for testing like dps and that stuff found out on here's channel

The mannequins remind me of the ones from Skyrim
Those things are gonna murder EVERYONE!!

Although the ones in Skyrim only MOVE nothing else
[DOUBLEPOST=1420912321][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's just be happy with vanilla and mods right now, until 1.3 comes out, eh?
What are the mods like? Never used any

The mannequins remind me of the ones from Skyrim
Those things are gonna murder EVERYONE!!

Although the ones in Skyrim only MOVE nothing else
[DOUBLEPOST=1420912321][/DOUBLEPOST]
What are the mods like? Never used any

Amazing. In fact, me and Pumpking are working on one together.

That looks like some kind of rainbow paint on the campfire. Does this mean more paints?
I'm pretty sure that's a brand new campfire, as its base looks like its made of crystals and not wood (and paint doesn't change the color of light). it would be cool to have rainbow paint though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom