Game Mechanics A way to bring back the old cycling right-click accessory switching

Human

Queen Bee
First and foremost, I want to say that I really appreciate 1.4's new accessory switching mechanic. It means that I finally don't have to stuff up my vanity slots with non-vanity things, plus it allows me to use Charm of Myths very efficiently and reliably, as I can finally switch to and from it in the inventory.

Now, for the topic at hand. As good as this new system is, I do think that the old system where right-clicking "rolled" through the player's accessories one by one can be reintroduced sensibly. What if you could use the old system by holding Shift while right-clicking, with the cycle resetting to the first accessory when releasing Shift? It wouldn't interfere with any existing mechanics, it would be appreciated by a lot of people I know, and I don't think it would be too difficult to implement, either.

As an added bonus, this could be done with vanity accessories as well, cycling through them when holding Alt instead of Shift.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom