Weapons & Equip accessories change

1. well, I find it annoying that when I upgrade a combat accessory the dmg bonus decreases. I know I can use multiple variants of the same item but I only have a certain about of accessory slots and I want one for wings, boots, and Ankh Shield and then I don't have a lot of slots left for other accessories. plus I feel like some of them become worse when upgraded.

What in particular are you referring to?
well the magma gauntlet and the mechanical gauntlet. the mechanical gauntlet is best as it adds more dmg and crit chance while the magma only gives fire debuff but a lot of enemies are immune to fire plus the damage from the fire is very low and not very good compared to 2% extra dmg and crit chance

well the magma gauntlet and the mechanical gauntlet. the mechanical gauntlet is best as it adds more dmg and crit chance while the magma only gives fire debuff but a lot of enemies are immune to fire plus the damage from the fire is very low and not very good compared to 2% extra dmg and crit chance
I can't actually recall whether those stats are accurate, I know the Fire Gauntlet in particular has had description changes over the years because it used to claim to increase less types of damage than its predecessors. I agree it could use a buff.

Back
Top Bottom