according to the terraria wiki...

Magi∆

Skeletron Prime
according to the terraria wiki, the tax collector hates everyone, and likes to live near no one. he is a very alienated person. i will now dig a pit under his house that goes straight down to hell so he can once more live in eternal damnation in that fiery place under the ground.

Come to think of it, I'm probably going to end up doing something similar.

I mean, what's the worst that can happen? He's already unhappy by default. He doesn't "sell" anything. I don't see any indication that the amount of taxes he can collect will be capped by his happiness as compared to his regular cap, so what's the big deal?

I'll build a shack hanging by a chain in the underworld. Seems fitting, seeing that he's a revolting cretin of a person.
When the update comes out on consoles, that is.

according to the terraria wiki, the tax collector hates everyone, and likes to live near no one. he is a very alienated person. i will now dig a pit under his house that goes straight down to hell so he can once more live in eternal damnation in that fiery place under the ground.
Gives me an idea for a build hmm

I'll build a shack hanging by a chain in the underworld. Seems fitting, seeing that he's a revolting cretin of a person.
When the update comes out on consoles, that is.
A cretin? Perhaps dialogue can be deceiving but the way he talks, he is by no means an idiot. He is a jerk, though.

Relax, he's just an introvert, and I think the angler is more deserving of hell

Back
Top Bottom