Other Achievements

Xiarno

Official Terrarian
P.S : I don't know if this is the right place. Tell me if I'm wrong and tell me where it should go, I will move it. Thanks =D

So my topic here will be about achievement, explain very simply and quickly going slowly as example Minecraft. In Minecraft, has every shot you start a world you can redo all the achievement, which is in Terraria is not possible to make of that achievement are "bound" to Steam. The idea and the principle is simple, when we create a new world or anything (I will not go into all the details), we can choose, or another system in a sort of way to be able to "Reset" the achievement. Without removing us the achievement of Steam (I doubt this is possible) but just for the world (or the character) in particular.

And since we are talking about achievement, ensuring that for people making mods, the means to add their own achievement.

If you need clarification or have a question you can ask me, I would do an edit to post for FAQ

By the way, sorry for bad english, google translation was used to write that.

Thank you and goodbye

Nothing for now.

I personally prefer the way Terraria handles it rather than Minecraft, but that's just an opinion.

That's you're opinion, and I have no trouble with that. What you think is what you think, you prefer it like that like I prefer it in my way.

But what do you mean by "handle it" ? I don't understand well.

A way that this could happen is that when you make a world, it has the option for bound achievements. Things like beating bosses and such would unlock both the achievement on steam and for that world. The same thing could work for characters.

What he means by handle it is like this: Terraria handles achievements in a way that makes it impossible to get them more than once, while minecraft handles achievements differently. It's a figure of speech.

What he means by handle it is like this: Terraria handles achievements in a way that makes it impossible to get them more than once, while minecraft handles achievements differently. It's a figure of speech.
Hooo, I understand now. Thanks for explaining me.

A way that this could happen is that when you make a world, it has the option for bound achievements. Things like beating bosses and such would unlock both the achievement on steam and for that world. The same thing could work for characters.
Yeah, that was exactly what I was explaining.

Back
Top Bottom