Blocks & Decoration Adamantite Beam Rant

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
Adamantite_Beam.png
Adamantite_Beam_%28placed%29.png

Adamantite Beam
Hey, these blocks are actually pretty cool! I bet I could use them as a good background for my home!

Adamantite_Beam_Wall.png
Adamantite_Beam_Wall_%28placed%29.png

Adamantite Beam Wall
Wait.. what? What the :red: are these? It's just glass painted dark redish-purple...??

My main point with this thread is that the adamantite beam wall texture is absolutely abhorred.

Adamantite_Beam_Wall_%28placed%29.png
=
Glass_Wall_%28placed%29.png

It's literally actually just glass painted red. And not even the same color red as in the block it's crafted with. I'm not sure whose idea this was, but I think that the sprite should definitely be changed to something more visually appealing.

Agreed. ON that topic, maybe get a resprite of titanstone wall as well...add more texture.
Yep, they need to be changed. Im still wondering why there isnt titanium or adamantite bricks...
It does not have to be called brick in order for it to be a brick.

I am not only who did saw it. You can see I made this:
index.php

I still too doesnť like so much Bubblegum Block Wall and Titanstone Block Wall.

Bubblegum Block Wall because It blended very much with the block itself (block's apperance changed in 1.3.1, but not wall's) and Titanstone Block Wall is brownish than more dark-ish black that it's block have. (texture is nice but colour isn't my favourite or to ma opinion matching)

I want iron and lead bricks as well!

Alrighty, rant over. If Adamantite Beams are placed one block thick vertically, they should form a true beam. If they are placed two or more blocks thick vertically, they should form a contiguous wall.

And I see I liked this a year ago but didn't leave a comment. At first I thought this was a new suggestion...

Back
Top Bottom