NPCs & Enemies Add a progress bar to lunar event

You may as well throw in slime rain too, it's also lacking a progress bar.
When it gets to 100% the King Slime could spawn. It would only dissapear after he's defeated, though (to show the event is still happening).

To be on topic: Would the shield break after it filled up?

When it gets to 100% the King Slime could spawn. It would only dissapear after he's defeated, though (to show the event is still happening).

Yes, i think it's 100 monsters to break the shield, so once it reaches 100 monsters, it will say "SHIELD BROKEN" or something else

Yes, i think it's 100 monsters to break the shield, so once it reaches 100 monsters, it will say "SHIELD BROKEN" or something else
I'm pretty sure it's 150, but whatever. I'm also pretty sure that it's 750 for the King Slime to spawn in the slime rain.

Maybe the bar could be for the whole event, but only show a forth of the bar when your within the range of a pillar. To summon the moon lord 1000 points could be needed, 100 from the enemies around a pillar (1 point for each enemy) and 150 from killing the pillar itself, this would add up to 250 points or 25% of the event completed.

An Example:
If you kill 50 enemies at the vortex pillar then go to the solar pillar, it will show a progress of 20% when in the range of the vortex pillar with a vortex pillar icon on the bar (because your half of the way through the enemies which amount to 40% of the pillars progress), 0% when in the range of the solar pillar and a solar pillar icon above the bar, and 5% when your not within the range of any pillars and there will be a moon icon above the bar.

I hope that made sense

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's 150, but whatever. I'm also pretty sure that it's 750 for the King Slime to spawn in the slime rain.
It's 100 for the pillars and 150 for slime rain.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The method I suggested above would just change to have the pillars give 150 points instead of 100 to compensate for it only being 100.

Back
Top Bottom