Other Add marriage to terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly certain this was a troll post. XD
This suggestion is like four years old and OP hasn’t been seen since the day he posted this. Idk why people are still talking about this thread.

Accusations and comments such as these are not helpful.

Please refrain from making non-constructive comments such as this.

No not necessary. This is not the Sims.
I NEED to marry the stylist you can’t STOP ME
(Epic fan art I made of my girl)

Attachments

• IMG_2691.png
    IMG_2691.png
    464.4 KB · Views: 22
Hey, a lot of people are saying this may be a troll post, and it very likely is. However, I do have a piece of information on who this may be, although I have no means of contacting them to find out for certain and even if I could I'm not sure I'd want to. Here it is regardless.

My friend DMs for random online people, and for a time, in their D&D group, they had someone named footlettuce. (The spelling is slightly different, so that's a point against the theory, but the account or post didn't have much effort put into it either way, so I don't think it's that big of a deal) This person played Terraria, and while not vocal about the Steampunker in particular, they were odd about fictional women, apparently commonly making up women in their backstory who had cheated on them and whatnot.

Again, the chances aren't likely that these are the same person (I doubt footlettuce is an uncommon name), but if they were, it would not only confirm this isn't a troll post, but I would personally find it really funny.

(I don't think anyone would based off of this post, but just in case, no one attempt to track this person down.)

Hey, a lot of people are saying this may be a troll post, and it very likely is. However, I do have a piece of information on who this may be, although I have no means of contacting them to find out for certain and even if I could I'm not sure I'd want to. Here it is regardless.

My friend DMs for random online people, and for a time, in their D&D group, they had someone named footlettuce. (The spelling is slightly different, so that's a point against the theory, but the account or post didn't have much effort put into it either way, so I don't think it's that big of a deal) This person played Terraria, and while not vocal about the Steampunker in particular, they were odd about fictional women, apparently commonly making up women in their backstory who had cheated on them and whatnot.

Again, the chances aren't likely that these are the same person (I doubt footlettuce is an uncommon name), but if they were, it would not only confirm this isn't a troll post, but I would personally find it really funny.

(I don't think anyone would based off of this post, but just in case, no one attempt to track this person down.)
What did I just read

What did I just read

Hope this helps!`:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom