tModLoader Adding Spice to Your Mod - Help Offered!

Yuyutsu

Dungeon Spirit
kdcROYP.png
Hello, fellow Terrarians! It's Phoenixblade here, and I've got something interesting to share with the entire modding community. I hope you'll read through the page, and I hope you enjoy.
What we are doing is simple. A few modders (you'll find the list below) and I want to help out mods that may need help. Some mods are in need of help, be it because they don't have anyone to help out or because what they're attempting is quite complex. We are here to help! We want to help spice up your mod with cool sprites and interesting code! Here are some more details on what we do.

divider.png

The Team

As of now, the team is quite small. If you'd like to join the team, contact one of us!

Me, @PhoenixBlade- Spriter, (Meh) Coder

@ColinAV516- Coder

And occasionally, these people might help out!
@SnugBoat- Spriter, Animator
@MountainDrew- Coder
@Svantetheking- Spriter
divider.png

What we do is simple. If you choose to enlist our services, we will work with you and your team for three days, improving/expanding on both sprites and code where necessary, and just being part of the team! Hopefully, we can answer any questions, offer some advice, and help out in general!
divider.png

We help Mods 2 at a time! Current Mods we're working with:
-Water Biome Mod by @KingMatt274
-
kdcROYP.png

Services are offered on somewhat of a first come, first serve process. We'll let you know that we're working alongside you once you ask us (via PMs, here or on Discord, or on this thread). Feel free to voice any concerns.
You may wonder why we want to help. We find it disappointing that some mods don't do well because people judge them too easily, or because no big-named coder or spriter is working for them. Because, in the end, we all just want to make mods people play and enjoy!
Thank you for reading , and have a nice day!

Last edited:
Hey, you know why I'm here , but anyway; I have created a mod called the water biome mod --as you already know-- and sprites would be GREATLY appreciated, so if you can help that would be great :)

I Don't want to drive my self insane
I need an accessory slot for a specific accessory type only which also needs to be programed in(not the items but the group itself)
also look at my avitar and look at discord

Hello, fellow Terrarians! It's Phoenixblade here, and I've got something interesting to share with the entire modding community. I hope you'll read through the page, and I hope you enjoy.
What we are doing is simple. A few modders (you'll find the list below) and I want to help out mods that may need help. Some mods are in need of help, be it because they don't have anyone to help out or because what they're attempting is quite complex. We are here to help! We want to help spice up your mod with cool sprites and interesting code! Here are some more details on what we do.

index.php

The Team

As of now, the team is quite small. If you'd like to join the team, contact one of us!

@ColinAV516- Coder

@MountainDrew- Coder
@Svantetheking- Spriter
index.php

What we do is simple. If you choose to enlist our services, we will work with you and your team for three days, improving/expanding on both sprites and code where necessary, and just being part of the team! Hopefully, we can answer any questions, offer some advice, and help out in general!
index.php

-
index.php

Services are offered on somewhat of a first come, first serve process. We'll let you know that we're working alongside you once you ask us (via PMs, here or on Discord, or on this thread). Feel free to voice any concerns.
You may wonder why we want to help. We find it disappointing that some mods don't do well because people judge them too easily, or because no big-named coder or spriter is working for them. Because, in the end, we all just want to make mods people play and enjoy!

i need coders and spriters i can do both but I'm just . . . Bad

i also need a mod thumbnail

whoever wants to help will get a developer item or armor set or both

Last edited:
Apologies for being off this thread topic, but

Mate you shouldn't post banners and advertise mods outside of signatures and the original mod page.
Agreed.
i need coders and spriters i can do both but I'm just . . . Bad

i also need a mod thumbnail

whoever wants to help will get a developer item or armor set or both
I need help with a mod I'm making, called the Metallurgy Mod. I need someone who can Sprite ores well, both ores in inventory and ones placed in the world.
I'll be sure to help out later today!

If you want to help out one of my mods, could you help with providing a basic script that gives a gun both the shotgun burst effect but at the same time kicks back the player?

Many thanks if you could, I understand if you can't.

Can you help with my mod? Most of the people who work on the mod aren't active or don't get the sprites done quick enough

View attachment 141190
The Team

@ColinAV516- Coder

@MountainDrew- Coder
@Svantetheking- Spriter
View attachment 141190
View attachment 141190

-
View attachment 141191

I'd like a sprite for my mod icon and sprites for some of the items
My mod is all about adding endless ammo for terraria

hi can i have a simpile boss source code for a boss that summons miniones and shoots projectiles pls i really need it for a mod

Back
Top Bottom