Blocks & Decoration Addition Idea for 1.3.1

I've thought of a few handy block or tools that works with blocks, when in the process of making Farm's we deal with a ton of blocks & often have to move or place down. However some biome blocks cancel each other out If in a same span of an area. I got thinking If we had something like an actuator but instead of activating/deactivating the block it's over this new Block tool would actually flip between 2 different types of blocks making them either active or inactive depending on the side that way any biome & block combination can be placed or switched with a simple click of a switch etc. Now other times we could spend hours shaping a farm but once again I purpose the idea of a cookie cutter.....yes a cookie cutter! but for blocks obviously with a cookie cutter block tool we could essentially make patterns for a farm or housing now combine that with the other tools of terraria at our current disposal & let the fun begin~ I also would like to make a note to apologize if I'm dense & someone has already thought of this or figured out a way to flip blocks, If it's been done please share away with me!

Can you try to explain this better? It's kind of a wall-of-confusing-text situation. Is it like an actuator but instead of turning blocks off it changes them to a different block?

Can you try to explain this better? It's kind of a wall-of-confusing-text situation. Is it like an actuator but instead of turning blocks off it changes them to a different block?

As I said in the "wall of text" it flips the Block between 2 different types of blocks :3, is that easier? xD I put a lot of info behind the idea since it leads to less confusion or so I was hoping :L

Back
Top Bottom