Game Mechanics Addition to Stress ball

I made the Stress Ball work with the Extractinator yesterday based on feedback from the community

Let me know if there are any other uses you’d like to see from it and I’ll make it happen
does it work with geodes? I remember my granite farms being a pain to collect all the rewards from, especially since geodes don't have an autofire option

I made the Stress Ball work with the Extractinator yesterday based on feedback from the community

Let me know if there are any other uses you’d like to see from it and I’ll make it happen
Can it make extracinating faster than using the mouse, if the stress ball is available only if you are in hardmode and eventually have beaten some hardmode bosses and is planned to be not so common?

Make sure it works with the chlorophyte extractinator as well of course. I like the idea of making it work with the staff of regrowth in an area around you if it doesn't do that already. I've seen folks asking if it can place blocks or auto fish. Neither is a particularly good idea IMO. You can't move while using it, and fully afk fishing isn't really balanced by game standards.

I've suggested dirt scarab bombs to help block grinding and platform/biome making rather than a stress ball use. Someone suggested a compressed platform that springs out placing platforms horizontally like how rope coils work vertically. The digging molecart seems like a valid existing method for automatically spanning distance in skyblock, though it's a bit of an investment. Honestly, I haven't used it before. The iron is too precious at the time that I want to build to the ocean.

Make sure it works with the chlorophyte extractinator as well of course. I like the idea of making it work with the staff of regrowth in an area around you if it doesn't do that already. I've seen folks asking if it can place blocks or auto fish. Neither is a particularly good idea IMO. You can't move while using it, and fully afk fishing isn't really balanced by game standards.

I've suggested dirt scarab bombs to help block grinding and platform/biome making rather than a stress ball use. Someone suggested a compressed platform that springs out placing platforms horizontally like how rope coils work vertically. The digging molecart seems like a valid existing method for automatically spanning distance in skyblock, though it's a bit of an investment. Honestly, I haven't used it before. The iron is too precious at the time that I want to build to the ocean.
I think I already said that in my thread but thanks for clarifying.

Would be fun if it also works for (Wo)Mannequin (+weapon slot?) and fishing.
For (Wo)Mannequin it might get a longer cooldown to be not too strong.

Or without the extra weapon slot armor set effects (e.g. for Forbidden Armor) or other accessories like Volatile Gelatin could trigger as well

Last edited:
Would be fun if it also works for (Wo)Mannequin (+weapon slot?) and fishing.
For (Wo)Mannequin it might get a longer cooldown to be not too strong.
An auto-swinging mannequin? I don't think it would happen, but that's a really cool and innovative idea. It would be extremely practical. That gives me ideas. Imagine if it could be used in combination with conveyer belts to automatically pick up items and put them in chests.

I feel like it would be better to just make it left click/right click, and then you don't need to worry about what features people want and what gets missed. perhaps have a setting where you can toggle different uses? kind of like the smart cursor pickaxe>axe setting where you can choose what block type a pick-axe or ham-axe will mine first.
also another person suggested a stress ball that presses movement keys and I think we should just make a stress ball for every action (movement, mouse keys, quick heal/mana/buffs, grapple, quick stack, parhaps make one that is a custom keybind for use with modded actions, such as calamities vengeance/adrenaline)

not sure how each of these would be crafted. perhaps a shimmer loop? or something relevant to the action (the person suggested pink gel for jumping. health pot/mana pot/buff pot for their respective quick drink, a grappling hook for grapple, a chest for quick stack, etc. maybe some would be shimmer loops, like the movement ones, or the custom keybind one)

Quick-stacking? Possibly an upgrade is more suitable because you explicitly proposed it not work whilst the inventory is open, but for mob farms which you gave as an example of its existence. the inventory can get clogged quickly and thus the Item Cap can be reached and them de-spawning.

Back
Top Bottom