NPCs & Enemies Additional Cthulhu Boss

Jace Adkins

Terrarian
Imported piskel.gif
The Heart of Cthulhu

Summoning:
Requires both eye and brain to be defeated (Not a complete Cthulhu)
To summon you would need to combine a eye of Cthulhu and the spine of Cthulhu at a
Demon Altar and would be thrown into the underworld lava,"Such as the Wall of Flesh."
It would be a hardmode boss

Stats:
Type- Boss
Enviorment- Underworld
Health- 5000
Damage- 50
Ai Type- Heart of Cthulhu AI
Defense- 20

Drops-
Heart of Cthulhu Mask 10%
Heart of Cthulhu Trophy 10%
Sword Of Gods 1% (Will put in equipment suggestions)
Staff of Blood 0.35% (Will put in equipment suggestions after sprite is created)
Greater Healing Potion 1-5 100%
Heart of Cthulhu Treasure Bag (Expert on pc only)
Demonite and Crimtane ore 50% (50% for each boss to spawn with a specific ore)

Last edited:
I think this could be a mini boss between eye of cthulhu and eater of worlds/Brain of cthulhu. Or maybe it could be the crimson alternative to the eye of cthulhu.

Okay. This would be quite a cool suggesstion, but it's definetly lacking.

First of all, what are the stats? Does it have any drops? How do you summon it? In what stage of the game should you fight it? These are some important details that make a big difference in suggesstions. The only thing you did was you said the name, and provided a sprite. Nothing else.

Secondly, the sprite could definetly be better. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not very Terraria-styled. Also the animation is quite weird (sorry); I don't really understand what happens in that animation.

Thirdly, if this is litterary the heart of Cthulhu, then I would make this boss be hard. It's the heart after all, eh?
Again, it's hard to tell how hard this boss would be, as you didn't provide any stats.

And finally, one more thing about the sprite. Think about one thing: how would the sprite look in-game? Would it fit the style? When I started making sprites, I used a tool to import them in-game, and preview how they look. That's how I both got into modding, and spriting. I improved drastically while using that tool.

The sprite would definetly need an expansion, because it'd be funny if I saw a heart floating around in game. :p If I were you, I'd add something the heart is attached to. I can't come up with any good examples rn, but that'd be cool.

Just trying to give some constructive criticism here, no offense. :)

also sorry for grammar mistakes I'm tired as heck and I can't think today ;_;

Okay. This would be quite a cool suggesstion, but it's definetly lacking.

First of all, what are the stats? Does it have any drops? How do you summon it? In what stage of the game should you fight it? These are some important details that make a big difference in suggesstions. The only thing you did was you said the name, and provided a sprite. Nothing else.

Secondly, the sprite could definetly be better. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not very Terraria-styled. Also the animation is quite weird (sorry); I don't really understand what happens in that animation.

Thirdly, if this is litterary the heart of Cthulhu, then I would make this boss be hard. It's the heart after all, eh?
Again, it's hard to tell how hard this boss would be, as you didn't provide any stats.

And finally, one more thing about the sprite. Think about one thing: how would the sprite look in-game? Would it fit the style? When I started making sprites, I used a tool to import them in-game, and preview how they look. That's how I both got into modding, and spriting. I improved drastically while using that tool.

The sprite would definetly need an expansion, because it'd be funny if I saw a heart floating around in game. :p If I were you, I'd add something the heart is attached to. I can't come up with any good examples rn, but that'd be cool.

Just trying to give some constructive criticism here, no offense. :)

also sorry for grammar mistakes I'm tired as heck and I can't think today ;_;
Lol yeah I put this together real quick :3

Back
Top Bottom