Game Mechanics Advanced world settings

Shooter

Terrarian
I love the secret seeds and would love to mix and match their contents.
I want a world with both sets of ores, world evils, red's potion, legendary difficulty, etc
But don't want to start at hell like on the Zenith seed or have the FTW constant bomb drops destroying my world.
I don't want spider, marble and granite biomes around every corner.
I want to slow evil biome spread by half so i can take my game slowly whilst still playing a hardcore mastermode world.
How about it? A button for advanced world settings to allow us to customize our worlds to our wildest dreams!
Perhaps even add experimental settings like an extreme world size, much bigger than large!
Imagine a mountainous world with lots of elevation changes!
I don't know if this would be a big chore to code in but it sure would be a lovely way to allow us to go on personalised adventures in worlds of our choosing.

Last edited:
I've always wanted something similar to Minecraft's amplified worlds or something in terraria, it'd just be so cool. Customizing your seed mechanics seems nice too! And of course, having both world evils is a huge plus. Only issue is for something like an extreme size, it might be a bit wonky since the entire world has to be loaded at once. Could lag lower end devices, not sure though.

Full support, I’d love to have a world with the drunk world’s tree dungeon but I don’t want to deal with its giant lava lake in the underworld too. Stuff like Dungeon Color, Beach Style, and more would be amazing to customize

Yes, dunno about extreme world sizes, large is enough for me imho, but more detailed world configuration can be fun))) Even having ability to break worldgen would be fun, I mean not exactly break, just have some weird things, like for example why not make jungle temple half the size of the world? Or hmm, placing biomes in your own order/sizes, e.t.c. Many little things like this can be super fun, and replayability would benefit greatly, having many options won't make it worse. Maybe look at it as presets in minecraft, which you can edit))) Maybe leave all this overpowered map gen to the journey or something, but at least let us have it) Only question though how far you can take it before creating world in tedit is easier lol. XD (Only problem with Tedit, you gonna know what you did, no sense of discovery here sadly)

Whenever I want both evil biomes, I just generate two world with the same seed but different evil biome, and then copy and paste one of the evil biomes to the other in TEdit.

Back
Top Bottom