Advice for Left-handed Keybinds using NumPad please?

DanielCoffey

Terrarian
I would appreciate some advice from Left-handed players who have remapped their movement keybinds to the NumPad please.

While I am very pleased to be able to use the NumPad for the main movement keys, I don't know the game well enough to know which secondary bindings to assign to the NumPad too.

At the moment I have mapped movement to Num8, Num4, Num2 and Num6 with Jump under my thumb with Num0. I don't know how often I will need Grapnel but I have put it on Num7 for now. I have changed AutoSelect and SmartCursor to RShift and RCtrl respectively.

I don't know whether QuickMana/Mount/Heal/Buff need to be on the NumPad too so this is where I need other players to suggest where around the NumPad they placed these keys.

I usually put quick heal on my mouse 3, I would suggest having grapple at an easy bind it's very useful for both combat and general movement. Others that I use day to day are quick buff, mount, and the loadout keybinds

That's great, thanks. I had overlooked the other mouse buttons as I have the somewhat odd Razer Naga Left-handed MMO mouse with all the thumb buttons that are rather hard to reach. I tend to not use M3 as it is light to trigger and sensitive so sometimes activates when scrolling. M4 and M5 are available under the wheel so the top one is probably going to the the "Panic! Heal, dammit!" button.

Back
Top Bottom