• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Aerothyte

Ariam

Steampunker

---
Aerothyte is a heavily work in progress content expansion for Terraria. In fact, we're brand new.
We currently have plans for:
A coastal mine, filled with saltwater, darkness, creatures that glow in the dark, and a creature that was never meant to be discovered.
Some expansions to biomes which currently don't have much love. More will be planned in 1.4, but the one we have the most plans for currently is the Underground ice.
Several fun and unique weapons. I believe that bosses are not all Terraria is, so we focus on an individual experience.
QoL Features, such as potion combination and alternative ways to get items.
---
Aerothyte is heavily work in progress. You can show your support by joining the discord.
We're in dire need of spriters!
Join the Aerothyte Discord Server!
---
Current Dev Team:
Ariam009
Nisenoji
Rus
List of Contributors -
Thanks, guys.
Cherry Lover, Daimgamer, Kiraa, Xinix, Nogarderson, Panini, Frous, mutater, and everyone who took the time to read this Ɛ>​

Last edited:

Ariam

Steampunker
Small spoiler for anyone watching.

Last edited:

Ariam

Steampunker
Highkey small spoiler. We still don't have a lot of art done.

Ariam

Steampunker
speaking of which, here's some no context spoilers
done by frous
done by mutater

mod development going kinda slow. i'm going to speed it up a lot, main worry is that people just aren't interested at all.

Top Bottom