Console After that PS blog, 505 Games probably should be making a statement soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoticCharm

Terrarian
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...s4-tuesday-bigger-world-new-items-cross-play/

After that post by Richard Gittins, people have already started asking questions and it is only going to get worse here. I'm actually a tad shocked that they didn't announce things here first, though there is always the chance there will be a topic by the time I'm done writing this.

Some of the stuff mentioned is actually pretty interesting and it looks like there will be lots of brand new things. Hopefully things get cleared up soon.

I replied to MegaMage's post in the latest announcement thread. But from what I can tell, the creator of that post was talking about the 1.2 content and seemed to be ignorant of the fact that it had already been released for PS3 and Xbox 360.

Thank you for following up. Ya, some things like "10 new ores" seemed very strange to me. Also, I'm glad to see that 505 Games did make a post. They didn't seem to mention anything about content, but it looks like we will find out soon enough.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom