PC After trying to join one of my worlds after spending time in another, the game crashes.

Psyanide

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 11
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
1702257458399.png

The "Flat Vanity" map I uploaded to the Steam Workshop is the world that keeps crashing. It doesn't crash when I join it as soon as the game launches, but it does after spending a certain amount of time in another world.

In case it helps, its a small, superflat world I made in TEdit. The ground of the surface is covered entirely in a few layers of chests and mannequins that I use to showcase all the vanity sets I make. The rest of the world is completely solid with no gaps, structures, biomes, etc

I've tried verifying the integrity of my game files and backing up my files and reinstalling the game but it didn't work.

Hi, thanks for the report! I'm afraid that if you're using a mod or third party software such as tEdit it invalidates the bug report as it could be caused by the third party tools. Do let us know if you can recreate the issue on another world.

You should check out the world file before assuming that the world was invalidly modified, as tEdit is perfectly able to make valid Terraria worlds.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the report! I'm afraid that if you're using a mod or third party software such as tEdit it invalidates the bug report as it could be caused by the third party tools. Do let us know if you can recreate the issue on another world.
oh yeah that makes sense - thanks!

Back
Top Bottom