Aka's Terraria Drawings

Aka

Terrarian
Hi there everyone! So yeah, I decide to make my own art thread here and this is my first thread in TCF. :dryadgrin:
I'm really rarely draw a fan art, mostly I draw an original character. But because this is a Terraria Art sub forum I'm gonna post a drawings about Terraria here. I usually draw in anime style, but sometimes I really like to try and learn another style(but I'm not that good!) especially painting, semi-realism and realism which I really adore.

Ok, the first drawing, the second form of Eye of Cthulhu! Actually this is my first Terraria fan art. I have a difficulty when converting the pixel to another shape so I'm afraid there will be some of OOC here and there.
I don't know but I think the red veins is kinda fail, lol.
REoC.jpg

And the second one, I don't know is this can be called a fan art or not, it's a gijinka or anthropomorphism of the second form of Eye of Cthulhu. It still a sketch btw, if I'm not lazy and have enough time maybe I will line and color it!
EoC.jpg

Colored version of the gijinka above.
EoC.jpg

I'm gonna update the first post when I have a new drawings. :dryadwink:

Thanks everyone for visiting! I hope you enjoy my drawings. Oh and sorry for a lot of grammatical error, my English grammar is pretty bad. :dryadconfused:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for visiting! I hope you enjoy my drawings. Oh and sorry for a lot of grammatical error, my English grammar is pretty bad. :dryadconfused:
Funny how often I see the ones who apologize for grammatical errors tend to have rather good grammar.

On the subject of your art, your first art is great. The background seems a bit plain to me, but I think the eye was beautifully rendered. :dryadwink:

For the anthro, she reminds me a little bit of KanColle's fallen ships. Very anime-like, to say "no" to it. :dryadpassionate:

Hope to see more from you. :dryadhappy:

GYAAAAAAAAH they're so good!
Second one is awesome, I'm always a sucker for that kind of thing.

Funny how often I see the ones who apologize for grammatical errors tend to have rather good grammar.

On the subject of your art, your first art is great. The background seems a bit plain to me, but I think the eye was beautifully rendered. :dryadwink:

For the anthro, she reminds me a little bit of KanColle's fallen ships. Very anime-like, to say "no" to it. :dryadpassionate:

Hope to see more from you. :dryadhappy:
Thank you!
FYI, I need a long of time when posting in English language. Checking dictionary, searching if the sentences I use is correct in Google etc. Or sometimes if I'm really stuck with my grammar, I ended to cancel the post. :dryadconfused:

Well, actually background is one of my problem at drawing. If you check my other drawings, you will rarely see a drawing with a background. Mostly only a simple background. :dryadconfused:

Not playing or watching KanColle so I'm not really know which one. But I remember one character that interested me, the one that wear a big whale(?) hat and wear a sweater.

GYAAAAAAAAH they're so good!
Second one is awesome, I'm always a sucker for that kind of thing.
Thanks!
I think as soon as you understand the human anatomy, you can easily draw an anime style. All you need is make the anatomy more or less bigger than the actual size and keep it simple. Just keep practicing!

the first one looks awesome....the other one no................because it's so kawai!!!
i like it so much i hope you make more like this :p
(im not sure if this helps in something but im not making backgrounds too.)

the first one looks awesome....the other one no................because it's so kawai!!!
i like it so much i hope you make more like this :p
(im not sure if this helps in something but im not making backgrounds too.)
Thanks. I'll try to make another gijinka later!

btw just finished the EoC second form gijinka. Just continue to finish it today, was too much playing games lately. :dryadconfused:
ATTACH]
The veins looks messed up btw...

Attachments

• EoC.jpg
    EoC.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 256
Thanks. I'll try to make another gijinka later!

btw just finished the EoC second form gijinka. Just continue to finish it today, was too much playing games lately. :dryadconfused:
ATTACH]
The veins looks messed up btw...
*fanboying so hard right now*

Back
Top Bottom