tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Update v7.2
-Added Chinese translation by 抗药又坚硬汉化组 (SBMW GROUP). Thanks for your hard work!
-Operator is now available with Content Disabler mod. She will not have EGOs shop.
Her spawn condition would be the same (but she no longer requires Wing of the World in house).
-Added config option for disabling the world entering message. Message also will disappear if Content Disabler mod is ON.
-Added Trapper Potion. Empowers any traps.
Available after beating Golem.
-Added abilities of Big Bird's Lamp to Twilight and Paradise Lost Leggings, Twilight and Paradise Lost Wings.
-Added Kinetic Potion from Thorium in Brewer's 2nd shop. Available in hardmode.
Also added to Thorium Combination.
-Added Revivify Potion from Calamity in Brewer's 2nd shop. Available in hardmode.
-Added Onyx from Thorium to Jeweler's shop. Available after beating EoW/BoC.
-Added Count Echo's Treasure Bag to Operator.
-Added Spear Trap to Jeweler's Arena shop.
-Added infinite version of Crystal Dust Bullets and Crystalyzed Arrows.
-Added Autoinjector MK2.
-Calamity combination now only takes 1 buff slot.
Makes you immune to buffs which it is contains.
-Astrum Deus now actually drops Reversity Coins tier 3.
-Fixed some problems with Treasure Bags shops of Operator.
-Fixed recipe for Reversity Coins tier 3 (Calamity mod requirement).
-Changed prices and conditions of some modded Treasure Bags.
-Reworked National Ugandan Treasure. You will definetly like it :).
-Nerfed some of EGO equipment.
-Some secrets and easter eggs.
EDIT:
MP HOTFIX v 7.2.1. SpecialNPCLoot method was buggy and was removed.
No Astrum Deus Reversity Coins drop.
I guess I really don't know de wei. Also nice update I really enjoy its content.

Alchemist SHOULD sell them if you have Otherworldly Amulet in inventory. Maybe you equipped it? And world does not matter anything.
I tried with and without it equipped. Alchemist still sells the same stuff, only potions. Tried single and multiplayer, nothing

Operator is selling celestial fragments. I was checking Alchemist NPC, the green wizardy one. Got another question on the line, how to get void essence. It says that it can drop on pillar biomes after moon lord is defeated. I defeated Moon Lord and nothing drops. What is exactly pillar biome? Wiki says "Void Essence is dropped from Void Elementals and all enemies in the Dawn of the Void event." Tried event, no void essence at all. Didnt encounter void elementals either

How can you get the Life Elixir? Cant seem to find it
Get 2 Alchemical Bundles (some luminite ore and celestial fragments) and a Philosopher Stone. Then talk to Alchemist.
[doublepost=1533126608,1533126448][/doublepost]
Operator is selling celestial fragments. I was checking Alchemist NPC, the green wizardy one. Got another question on the line, how to get void essence. It says that it can drop on pillar biomes after moon lord is defeated. I defeated Moon Lord and nothing drops. What is exactly pillar biome? Wiki says "Void Essence is dropped from Void Elementals and all enemies in the Dawn of the Void event." Tried event, no void essence at all. Didnt encounter void elementals either
Alchemist is the first NPC on this page:
https://alchemistnpc.wikia.com/wiki/NPC
He should sell Emagled Fragmentations if you have Otherworldly Amulet in inventory. There should be no problems with that at all. I checked the code to be sure.
I am not familiar with Elements Awoken mod, but I am sure that Void Essences should drop from mobs nearby Celestial Pillars (Solar, Nebula and etc).

Get 2 Alchemical Bundles (some luminite ore and celestial fragments) and a Philosopher Stone. Then talk to Alchemist.
[doublepost=1533126608,1533126448][/doublepost]
Alchemist is the first NPC on this page:
https://alchemistnpc.wikia.com/wiki/NPC
He should sell Emagled Fragmentations if you have Otherworldly Amulet in inventory. There should be no problems with that at all. I checked the code to be sure.
I am not familiar with Elements Awoken mod, but I am sure that Void Essences should drop from mobs nearby Celestial Pillars (Solar, Nebula and etc).

Sorry didn't notice it's 2 different mods. Don't know what i was thinking ><
My world just crashed, i got square blank space inside my house that deleted everything important so I don't need answer anymore i think. But nothing changed with fragments. Maybe it was some sort my fault maybe weird bug

Hi, I need a little help with the Reversivity Coin, you know... The blue balls dropped by the bosses. So, I have the Operator, I have the Coins but I can't buy any items (Coins description says "Can be used for buying Treasure Bags from Operator"), the Operator is just selling a couple items for gold in "Boss Drops & Materials Shop" and "EGO Equipment Shop". I need to do something else? Need an expert world? What's wrong? ':eek:

Last edited:
Hi, I need a little help with the Reversivity Coin, you know... The blue balls dropped by the bosses. So, I have the Operator, I have the Coins but I can't buy any items (Coins description says "Can be used for buying Treasure Bags from Operator"), the Operator is just selling a couple items for gold in "Boss Drops & Materials Shop" and "EGO Equipment Shop". I need to do something else? Need an expert world? What's wrong? ':eek:
Yes, Expert World is required.
[doublepost=1533232939,1533232649][/doublepost]Update v7.3
-Added Ebony & Ivory, twin handguns. Available after beating Moon Lord.
-Added fixed Quantum Destabilizer.
Does not consume any ammo, has a bit bigger damage output. Can be crafted.
-Added Stormbreaker, post Moon Lord melee weapon, reference to Infinity War.
Has 2 types of attack.
-Added Pandora with more attacks unlocked. Can be crafted with Pandora PF422 and some other ingredients.
Available post Providence with Calamity mod and post Ragnarok with Thorium Mod.
-Added Dried Fish, unique Angel's quest reward.
Early hardmode true melee weapon.
-Added Mutant Fish fishing quest with unique reward.
Available after beating Wall of Flesh.
-Added Moses Fish fishing quest with unique reward.
Available after beating all Mechanical Bosses.
-Added Solar/Nebula/Vortex/Stardust quest fishes with custom rewards.
Available after beating Lunatic Cultist.
-Added Mini Shark quest fish with custom reward.
Available anytime.
-Added Manna from Heaven, unique Angler's quest reward.
-Added Potion of Darkness, Revengeance exclusive potion.
Fills Rage and causes Heart Attack for 5 minutes. Has 5 minutes cooldown. Available in hardmode.
-Added support for Thorium Mod damage types boosts (except TRUE).
Including combinations, both Autoinjectors, Memer's Riposte, Paradise Lost set bonus, Big Bird's Lamp, Ninja Potion and Hate Vial.
-Added support for Mod of Redemption Druidic damage type boost.
Same ways of boost included.
-Added new ability for Akumu. Now it makes shield which reflects projectiles while its owner has less than 25% HP.
But this makes weapon deal only 50% of its damage.
-Added Secret Note #2,3.
Obtainable through combining Torn Notes 4,5,6 and 7,8,9.
-Now Notes book crafted through combining all 3 Secret Notes.
-Added visual for Shield of Spring.
-Fixed MP bugs with Otherworldly Portal.
-Added missing texts on Russian, fixed some of existing ones.
-Nerfed Pandora PF422.
-Changed some condition for modded treasure bags.

How I do autoinjector MK2?

Edit: Nvm, i found it. Just kill the impossible Uganda boss xD

Last edited:
I'm having trouble updating this mod from the Mod Browser. It keeps saying that the Mod Browser server has exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment, and yet that can't be true, because I successfully updated Thorium just before typing this post. Should I just bite the bullet and grab it off of github?

I'm having trouble updating this mod from the Mod Browser. It keeps saying that the Mod Browser server has exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment, and yet that can't be true, because I successfully updated Thorium just before typing this post. Should I just bite the bullet and grab it off of github?
download the update on the mediafire link on the first post, and put it in your mods folder......its not that hard.

download the update on the mediafire link on the first post, and put it in your mods folder......its not that hard.
Jeez. I'd already mentioned getting it off of one of the links on the main thread page in my original post as a solution. No need to be rude, dude.

Back
Top Bottom