Sir AFK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, it's me again. Haven't been on in a while for any reason at all, but I was just wondering if you could add another painting to the pets mod? I'm working on a world based on the concept of open world Mega Man. Could you add the Dr Wily sign that shows up above boss doors?
    Reactions: Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    It have been added for next update. Could you check the boss hunter merchants furniture shop in next update?
    ♥Astolfo♥
    hi,i have a bug with latest afk pet update , the items shadow soul use mana but it didn't spawn nothing, please fix it , it is my favourite item
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Sorry for late responce but currently some of the sentries become bugged so I will rewrite their condition for next update to fix. Thank you for telling.
    I know that the Medicine Kit drops from the nurse, but what is the drop rate? ive been slaughtering her all day and I cant get it XD
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    If I remember right it's 5% but when I find time I will check.
    The new trailer is really beautiful. It make me really hyped and happy. Only after I see it's name I feel a little sad(cont.).
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Still Re-Logic thank you for this beautiful game and all of the updates and caring about us. Also being part of this community really makes me happy.
    If only we had more sprites for Rouxls Kaard. I want to see him in the More Pets mod. But seeing as we don't have any walking animations for him, that's not really an option. At least not as a pet or minion...

Painting time!
    How do you battle the nightmare cultist in your More Pets mod?
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    You can spawn it with nightmare in a bottle and it's for farming more pets drops from LC without pillar events and few special drops from him and also friend it will be in fun mode so have fun
    So, I thought for a while on how to nerf my idea for having Blasphemy from ETG in the more pets mod (AFK's Pets and More), and while it's not quite a nerf, perhaps you could make Lul a component in the recipe.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Since Calamity add Lul as a item before if I also add that may not nice. I'm still thinking to add it and it's code is ready but I'm not sure how to nerf it (Because it heavily nerfs SCal and Spirit of Purity). Maybe I will make a secret obtain way for it since nerfing it breaks the feeling of using Blasphemy. Have a great day.
    I think I will be inactive for some time. So everyone have a great day.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Good day to you, wherever you're going then.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Thank you for your kindness.
    What's more fun than fighting Duke, Plantera and Moon boi? Fighting them while you are confused. Still this level of fun is dangerous ...
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    to human life so maybe I will bring this later to fun mode but more pets will have so much fun.
    Excuse me... How do you get the Heart of a yandere? PS : You should make a document on the accessories and weapons of the mod, ya know.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Documentation will be update later. Heart of yandere drops from the bride.
    FluffyBoi
    FluffyBoi
    Thanks bunches! your mod is great , most likely the best pet and mount mod in the browser!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom