Xbox One All Blocks Become Invisible Upon Fertilizing Echo-Coated Palm Tree Sapling

CaughtToast

Skeletron Prime
Steps of replication:
Place sand
Place echo-coated acorn on sand (Have hand of creation on you as well as the coating
Use fertilizer on acorn
Break the 2nd block of the tree with an axe
All blocks become invisible. Furniture, items, and Walls are still visible. This effect is only active if the tree is untouched.

On multiplayer, you can place an echo chamber toggle it on and then off, all players in render distance of the chamber will now be affected. This carries to other worlds until the game is restarted.

This can be negated with an echo chamber in vanity or spectre goggles equipped.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-15 094435.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-15 094435.png
    799.9 KB · Views: 35
Thanks for the report - I'm not able to reproduce this currently. Could you clarify what you mean by the "2nd block" of the tree? Also, would it be possible to request a video of these steps?

Additionally, I'm noticing you've given your player some hacked buffs - if this is a legitimate copy of Terraria, does performing these steps on a player without them still cause the issue?

Lastly, is this something you can get to happen on a freshly-generated world?

Thanks for the report - I'm not able to reproduce this currently. Could you clarify what you mean by the "2nd block" of the tree? Also, would it be possible to request a video of these steps?

Additionally, I'm noticing you've given your player some hacked buffs - if this is a legitimate copy of Terraria, does performing these steps on a player without them still cause the issue?

Lastly, is this something you can get to happen on a freshly-generated world?
2nd block from the bottom of the tree.
The buffs were given using a /buff command on a local server, and the version of the game is legitimate, Xbox latest build. This happens on any player as long as they don't have echo sight.
Any world works, another player's, your own, a server, etc.

Make sure the tree is rendered when placing the echo chamber or removing it from vanity.

The lag in the video was because of Xbox's remote play. I apologize for the zip, couldn't find any easy way to upload the mp4.

Attachments

• Terraria_Echo_Glitch.zip
    18 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
2nd block from the bottom of the tree.
The buffs were given using a /buff command on a local server, and the version of the game is legitimate, Xbox latest build. This happens on any player as long as they don't have echo sight.
Any world works, another player's, your own, a server, etc.

Make sure the tree is rendered when placing the echo chamber or removing it from vanity.

The lag in the video was because of Xbox's remote play. I apologize for the zip, couldn't find any easy way to upload the mp4.
Thanks for the video! After giving it a try, I'm still struggling to reproduce this behaviour. Might you be able to send us your Xbox gamertag so we can replicate your exact setup? Over DMs is fine if you'd prefer not to post it here.

Thanks for the video! After giving it a try, I'm still struggling to reproduce this behaviour. Might you be able to send us your Xbox gamertag so we can replicate your exact setup? Over DMs is fine if you'd prefer not to post it here.
I sent my GT via discord. Hopefully it helps.

Back
Top Bottom