Resolved All of my posts were deleted by someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good question.
I took a look at your profile, created last year, so you didn't get banned and join on a new profile (unless you did so in 2023). Apparently iI'm naware of what year it is. Your account also has no warnings that would lead so such an event. Honestly, I have no idea, but I'm also not an admin so there's that. Good luck!

Last edited:
There isn't any record I can see of your posts being deleted. Do you remember what section or perhaps specific thread you may've made posts in?

If you made a thread in the Off Topic section, it is possible it was rejected. We review threads that get posted in the off topic section and deny them if we feel they don't provide relevant off topic discussion.

We also don't delete posts in general unless it is by user request in a thread that has been locked, or if it is very controversial or explicit/offensive content.

There isn't any record I can see of your posts being deleted. Do you remember what section or perhaps specific thread you may've made posts in?

If you made a thread in the Off Topic section, it is possible it was rejected. We review threads that get posted in the off topic section and deny them if we feel they don't provide relevant off topic discussion.

We also don't delete posts in general unless it is by user request in a thread that has been locked, or if it is very controversial or explicit/offensive content.
but I found them so yeah

It would seem he has since found the posts.

Although, your response makes me curious about something.
If the section is called "Off Topic", then what criteria must it meet for it to be relevant? If the section itself has no specified topic (being named off topic), then how  could it be relevant?

Off Topic for these Forums mainly means not Terraria related, since the site is for Terraria discussion for the most part. The topic for the thread needs to be unrelated to Terraria.

However posts that are suited to profiles or ones that function similarly to forum games are types of threads we don't permit. The ones designed as Forum Games are due to how we are not permitting new Forum Games to be created. It is not meant to be a place to post spam. There still needs to be a topic that invites discussion.

Can an admin tell me why all of my posts were deleted that would nice
Just for clarification for you and others stopping by, every single one of your posts are there and visible, you have exactly zero deleted posts. :)

Not sure what you were looking at, but no one has deleted your stuff. I’ll mark this as resolved.

Oh I already posted here that I found them my notifications and some history just was missing sorry for the inconvenience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom