Xbox 360 Almost every item shop for free!

Here is what I am looking for: AMAP = As Many As Possible
enchanted sword banner AMAP
treasure map / need a couple or so
compass rose
ships wheel
wall anchor
ship in a bottle
master bait AMAP
golden fishing rod / need 1
bottomless water bucket / need 1
I will pay in trade or platinum just name your price...I have most items in-game even some rare items like the plumbers hat or scythe.
My xbox username is same as my forum name.

Last edited:
Are you sure...since the wiki seems to have not been updated to the current version of terraria on console? I have found items in-game that were labeled as pc only on the wiki.

I am not talking of "hacked" items...I mean items such as the golden chandelier and fleshcatcher fishing pole which is still labeled as "Desktop-only content" on the wiki, but regardless of that, do you have any of the items that I listed for trade?
my GT is same as forum name

Last edited:
i can make the chanadalers
but i also need a sniper
[DOUBLEPOST=1456182090,1456181531][/DOUBLEPOST]Need a sniper also
[DOUBLEPOST=1456182213][/DOUBLEPOST]k i got 5 chandalers

I have a sniper but I believe you have confused gold chandeliers with "Golden" chandeliers. Golden chandeliers can only be acquired through the pirate invasion as a drop from pirates whilst the Gold chandelier can be made with gold bars....anyway I am good on the chandeliers now but I desperately need the Enchanted Sword Banner if you have one.

Here is what I am looking for:
* "AMAP" = "As Many As Possible"

1. Safe (AMAP)
  2. Loom
  3. Adamantite Forge
  4. Hamdrax
  5. Hellforge
  6. Keg
  7. Loom
  8. Grappling Hook (AMAP)
  9. Golden Chest (AMAP)
  10. Golden Key (AMAP)
  11. Mechanical Eye
  12. Mechanical Skull
  13. Mechanical Worm
  14. Suspicious Looking Eye
  15. Suspicious Looking Skull
  16. Slime Crown
  17. Snow Globe
  18. Guide Voodoo Doll
  19. Petri Dish
  20. Magic Mirror (AMAP)
  21. Souls Of Light(AMAP)
  22. Souls Of Flight (AMAP)
  23. Souls Of Night (AMAP)
  24. Souls Of Fright (AMAP)
  25. Souls Of Blight (AMAP)
  26. Souls Of Sights (AMAP)
  27. Wires (AMAP)
  28. Wire Cutter
  29. Wire Wrench
  30. Angel Wings (AMAP)
  31. Buckets (AMAP)
  32. [ANY TYPE OF GOOD ARMOR]

I know I want a lot of things :eek:, but me and my friends want to have a maximum of fun killing all the bosses, crafting cool things, creating cool automatic things with wires...

Thanks a lot! :happy:

I have a sniper but I believe you have confused gold chandeliers with "Golden" chandeliers. Golden chandeliers can only be acquired through the pirate invasion as a drop from pirates whilst the Gold chandelier can be made with gold bars....anyway I am good on the chandeliers now but I desperately need the Enchanted Sword Banner if you have one.
I don't think i have that banner, I will check for you though.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457044915,1457044878][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here is what I am looking for:
* "AMAP" = "As Many As Possible"

1. Safe (AMAP)
  2. Loom
  3. Adamantite Forge
  4. Hamdrax
  5. Hellforge
  6. Keg
  7. Loom
  8. Grappling Hook (AMAP)
  9. Golden Chest (AMAP)
  10. Golden Key (AMAP)
  11. Mechanical Eye
  12. Mechanical Skull
  13. Mechanical Worm
  14. Suspicious Looking Eye
  15. Suspicious Looking Skull
  16. Slime Crown
  17. Snow Globe
  18. Guide Voodoo Doll
  19. Petri Dish
  20. Magic Mirror (AMAP)
  21. Souls Of Light(AMAP)
  22. Souls Of Flight (AMAP)
  23. Souls Of Night (AMAP)
  24. Souls Of Fright (AMAP)
  25. Souls Of Blight (AMAP)
  26. Souls Of Sights (AMAP)
  27. Wires (AMAP)
  28. Wire Cutter
  29. Wire Wrench
  30. Angel Wings (AMAP)
  31. Buckets (AMAP)
  32. [ANY TYPE OF GOOD ARMOR]

I know I want a lot of things :eek:, but me and my friends want to have a maximum of fun killing all the bosses, crafting cool things, creating cool automatic things with wires...

Thanks a lot! :happy:
A lot of this stuff can be easily made or bought, but I'm pretty sure I have all of it. What's your GT?

Is this still on?
If it is..

GT: Zapyr
(I got a new Xbox live account that's why I look like a noob)

Looking for the Breaker Blade, Raven staff, cobalt drill and Excalibur. (It's fine if you don't have some of these items)

I'm online now, and will probably be online tomorrow around 11:00 - 16:00 (GMT +1)

Thx

Hey looking for a snowman Canon could I buy one my gamertag is nathan2125 add me if you want to sell
[doublepost=1466757428,1466757229][/doublepost]Hey could I buy a snowman Canon my gamer tag is nathan2125 add me if you wanna sell

Hey I been needing for pumpkin moon medallions so I can put my farm through more tests
I had meant to make HappyDays ectoplasm farm first but unfortunately, I'm lazy uncoordinated and just plain out of order lol. So honestly I just need as many medallions as possible
My gt is murudingmind. It was supposed to be muraudingmind but Xbox has that stoopid 16 character limit

Hi there, I was wondering if you are still on and if I could get a Muramasa, a handgun and a compass if possible.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom