Sprites Alternate Costumes

Shplop

Terrarian
One idea that I just thought of is alternate costumes for the NPC’s. To get them I would have two ideas. First is that in Expert Mode, you have a 25% chance to get any costume for any NPC from a treasure bag. Second is to buy them from the clothier, who might sell a random one on any day. Ideas for alternate costumes would be like a Cowboy outfit for the Gun Merchant, or a Mechanical Boss look to the cyborg (Like metal plates and red lights). I think this would be a cool idea to spice up how things look, especially the NPC’s. If you want, leave costume suggestions or improvements on this idea in the discussion.

Alternate costumes sounds really nice. It doesn't have to just be alternate vanity, having a random* dye colour can also give some variety. Maybe one day the Merchant spawns wearing purple. Or the Wizard spawns with yellow robes.

* Within limits of course. Probably only the basic dyes - nothing animated or fancy.

Um how do you change it?
Click Report on your original post. In the reason, enter something like "Please remove the Sprites tag". A mod or admin will then be able to rename the title for you.

Alternate costumes sounds really nice. It doesn't have to just be alternate vanity, having a random* dye colour can also give some variety. Maybe one day the Merchant spawns wearing purple. Or the Wizard spawns with yellow robes.

* Within limits of course. Probably only the basic dyes - nothing animated or fancy.

Click Report on your original post. In the reason, enter something like "Please remove the Sprites tag". A mod or admin will then be able to rename the title for you.
Couldn't you just do that through the edit option as well?

Couldn't you just do that through the edit option as well?
If memory serves correctly, you have a 60 minute time limit to edit your title after you first make a thread. After that limit is elapsed, only mods and admins can edit thread titles.

(Maybe a mod or admin could confirm this for us?)

Back
Top Bottom