Mobile Am I ready for Plantera?

OroraOra

Terrarian
Hi! I was just wandering if I'm ready for Plantera. I have maxed out my health to 500 using life fruit. My accessories are leaf wings, the avenger emblem, the magic quiver, the charm of myths, and the sailfish boots (that make you go super fast). I have full chlorophyte armour and I am of the ranger class. I have the megashark and the chlorophyte shotbow. I also have the true night's edge for backup. I have built a massive arena and found a plantera's bulb in the underground jungle. Thank you for your time.

I'd suggest upgrading your sailfin boots as much as possible, whether that be frostspark, lightning, or even spectre. Use ichor/cursed/crystal bullets and arrows. Are you on PC or console/mobile?

Based on your profile information, it looks like you are on the Mobile version. If you're asking for help regarding a different platform of Terraria, let me know and I can move it to PC or Console in-game support. Threads for help in-game belong either in this section or the other two mentioned depending on the platform you're playing Terraria on. So this thread has been moved to Mobile In-Game Support.

Would also recommend upgrading the Sailfish boots into spectre at the minimum. Frostspark if possible. They will allow you to fly longer with the wings you have. Right now the Leaf wings are great wings for Mobile. Your weapons look fine. I'd just ensure that you have a good arena in the jungle that lets you move in a square formation and that you have a relatively clean path for luring Plantera there when you break the bulb. Be sure to not run too far away from Plantera after breaking the bulb because it can cause Plantera to despawn. It will likely have to be lured into an area you feel comfortable fighting in.

Back
Top Bottom