AMA I guess

If you could turn into any 3 fictional creatures, and be able to switch beween being any of those 3 at will, which 3 would you choose and why?
(Note: you would lose the ability to switch back to your normal form by any means.)

Who are your three favorite NPCs, and favorite quotes from each of them?
Guide: "I wonder why my predecessor spontaneously burst into flames. Hopefully it doesn't happen to me..."

Zoologist: "I collected critters like you once, then I took a cursed fox bite to the knee!"

Tavernkeep: "Of course you can't let the Old One's Army destroy the Eternia Crystal! This will have catastrophic consequences for my home world of Etheria!"

After that fourth would probably be the Clothier.

If you could turn into any 3 fictional creatures, and be able to switch beween being any of those 3 at will, which 3 would you choose and why?
(Note: you would lose the ability to switch back to your normal form by any means.)
I'm not actually sure. I would probably need more time to think about it.
Corruption or Crimson?
Corruption for fighting and gathering materials, and Crimson for exploring.

Last edited:
Fair enough.
Sorry it's taken me so long, (I honestly forgot this was here), but I guess I'll say a dragon, because why not, Gandalf the White, for the sheer power, and the Doctor, (Doctor Who), for the Tardis and the fact that he can regenerate. As for losing the ability to turn back into my original form, I would say that could be a possible downside.

If you sat down and began writing in a book, how long would you be able to write for before standing up? The topic can be whatever you choose

If you sat down and began writing in a book, how long would you be able to write for before standing up? The topic can be whatever you choose
I honestly would probably only make it ten minutes at most, unless it was something I was really interested in, as I have absolutely no creativity.

I honestly would probably only make it ten minutes at most, unless it was something I was really interested in, as I have absolutely no creativity.
You ought to have plenty of things on your mind eh? You strike me as someone with a lot in their head

You ought to have plenty of things on your mind eh? You strike me as someone with a lot in their head
I do and I am ig, I just am not the kind of person to come up with new ideas off the top of my head. Analyzing other people's ideas now, I'm very good at apparently.

Would you rather have too much salt or too much pepper on your food?
Depending on the food, pepper actually. They both usually mess with the overall taste for most people, but usually in my case too much black pepper just seems to make the food too hot instead of completely changing the taste and consistency of the food. That's why salt needs to have the perfect consistency most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom