AMA More like Ask Me Anything

I'm a boy btw (don't let the profile pictures confuse you LMFAO) and uhh... I don't really chat with many people in PMs here.

Feel Good inc technically counts as one... But other than that, I just listen to my daily dose of video game music
not im PM's
on their profiles

If you could have any superpower, what would it be, and why? Furthermore, if you could also turn into any fictional creature, what would you turn into, and why?

If you could have any superpower, what would it be, and why? Furthermore, if you could also turn into any fictional creature, what would you turn into, and why?
It would definitely be the ability or control the minds of many. Many people are thinking negative all of the time including me and I want to control them to feel that being negative isn't necessarily good for your health and that focusing on the positive will get you more in your life.
What is your favorite game that you however do not plan on actually playing yourself?

Mischief Makers? I have a bunch of them that I cannot remember off the top of my head.

Screenshot 2023-11-04 20.22.23.png
is this image scary y/n?

If you could remove one, and only one, major or minor drawback from any one game, what would it be?

If you could remove one, and only one, major or minor drawback from any one game, what would it be?

One and only one minor/major drawback from a game that I like.... I hate going back into the past, but in The Legenf od Dark Witch (a game that I used to like but it now sucks), it would have to be the entire story aspect of the game.

Now I know. It's a game that derives Touhou, Gradius, and Megaman into one game, but the story for the game doesn't Feel connected in anyway, and with a story that doesn't make any connections, it leads to too many theories based on each player's perspective of the game. The gameplay can remain intact though as it being a platformer combining the bar from Gradius is something that no indie game at the time (and saly to this day) has ever done.

i personally wish another indie game takes the ideas for thsi game and make another indie game out of it cause the game actually sucks nowadays

If you could turn into 3 different fictional creatures, one of them being a reptilian creature(that isn't a dragon), and the other two being anything else(which DOES include dragons), what would you turn into, and why? You would be able to switch between them at will, however you would lose the ability to transform back into your normal self.

If this doesn't end up being too complex, what unique ability/power would you also give each of those forms? (IE: If one of your forms can fly, whether it be that you chose to give it that power, or it naturally has the ability to fly, then neither of your other forms will be able to have that ability. Exception: If more than one of your forms already have the natural ability to fly, the remaining form, if there is one remaining, cannot choose that as a unique power. However, those forms would still keep the ability to fly.)

Last edited:
If you could turn into 3 different fictional creatures... what would you turn into, and why? You would be able to switch between them at will, however you would lose the ability to transform back into your normal self.
It would have to be a frog, or a gorilla. A frog is because they are very cute and I would always want to be one (and being in the water is extremely fun) and a gorilla is due to it being the closest we can get to an animal that can almost learn like a human but can't speak the human language.

What's your honest opinion on love, how it was represented across our societies up until now? I seem to struggle with an overall consensus of what it is or should be between one another. Also, what are you up to in life in general? What's the next goal for you?

Would you travel 100 years into the future for a day, or 100 years into the past for a day? (Keep in mind, that you wouldn't be able to take anything with you except knowledge to and from that time. You would also be immune to time paradoxes, regardless of what you do.)

Would you travel 100 years into the future for a day, or 100 years into the past for a day? (Keep in mind, that you wouldn't be able to take anything with you except knowledge to and from that time. You would also be immune to time paradoxes, regardless of what you do.)
100 years into the past. Not only cause of my favorite for nostalgia, but for the fact that the world was literally in a better place back then. I'd rather be in a time where things are more strict than being in a world where corruption in all spots are taking over.
honest opinion on love
Can't say anything about this cause I have no idea on how to answer it.
your favorite Terraria update?
1.2 on mobile.

Back
Top Bottom