Mobile Amazon Crash Issue

RockaBen99

The Destroyer
Your Terraria Device
Kindle Fire 8 7th generation
Mobile OS
Fire OS 5.6.7.0
My kindle has 1.5 GB of RAM.

The game lags for a second every so often, and crashes infrequently. This is similar to an issue I had on a much older kindle after it updated to 1.2.4, so it could be a RAM issue because it happened in two different versions and had not happened previously on my current device playing the 1.2.4 or 1.3 versions. As well as this, my inventory had saved but the world has not, losing me a pylon and duplicating a loom meaning that the crash might be occurring during autosaves. Finally, this crash hasn't occurred playing on my Samsung Galaxy A6 (3 GB RAM).

My kindle has 1.5 GB of RAM.

The game lags for a second every so often, and crashes infrequently. This is similar to an issue I had on a much older kindle after it updated to 1.2.4, so it could be a RAM issue because it happened in two different versions and had not happened previously on my current device playing the 1.2.4 or 1.3 versions. As well as this, my inventory had saved but the world has not, losing me a pylon and duplicating a loom meaning that the crash might be occurring during autosaves. Finally, this crash hasn't occurred playing on my Samsung Galaxy A6 (3 GB RAM).
you should decrease some settings, this could help i have a kindle too, it started crashing way less since 1.4, also i would reccommend playing on small worlds instead.
edit: also different devices, have different ram, which can have different smooth playing and less crashes

Back
Top Bottom