Amazon version not updating

Zellfreid

Terrarian
I have Terraria from Amazon. The new update is live as of June 8th, but my Terraria never updated. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but the app still has version 10333 instead of 11981. Is anyone else having an issue updating? Amazon website for app says my android device is not compatible, but my Android version is 4.4.2 (above the required 4.0.3). And it shouldn't even let me DL it if it's not compatible. Figured I'd reach out here. I haven't seen any other posts or solutions as of yet. Thanks!!

I am also seeing 10333 on my Samsung Galaxy s7. I bought terraria on amazon last year on my note 3 and when I got the new phone everything ported over and worked, but now I can't update. Looking into my amazon underground app, terraria is not even listed as purchased except in my order history so I don't even have the option to try to manually update. I started looking into this after crafting a suit of meteorite gear that turned into the armor I was already wearing when I tried to equip it, wasting 2 world's worth of meteorite ore... frustrating to say the least since there is no controller support for this version yet and I am not so great with the mobile touch controls.

Back
Top Bottom