An error with the conveyor belts

NicoEmSan

Terrarian
Before the release of version 1.4, the conveyor belts worked correctly, after this, some of the items stay in a corner of the belts diagonally and they do not move. I do not know how to get the post to the developers since it is uncomfortable and at the same time breaks many mechanisms this small error. :(
Capture 2020-06-10 14_09_15.png

Before the release of version 1.4, the conveyor belts worked correctly, after this, some of the items stay in a corner of the belts diagonally and they do not move. No only coins, also other items dropped by enemies in general
To make farms, this bug is some uncomfortable, and break a a lot of mechanisms.
Capture 2020-06-10 14_09_15.png

I wasn't able to reproduce this before, but I've seen a good number of reports of this now, so I'll look into the issue again.

Was this in Multiplayer or Singleplayer? Might help :)

I wasn't able to reproduce this before, but I've seen a good number of reports of this now, so I'll look into the issue again.

In singleplayer.
The error can also be caused with enemies and even the player, slightly moving the character to the opposite side of the direction the conveyor belts are going.

I have just seen this bug in a Multiplayer, For the Worthy world. I was unable to replicate it anywhere (tested singleplayer, multiplayer, both FtW and non-FtW, and in different parts of the world.), but it's definitely there. No ramped conveyors I placed worked correctly. Version 1.4.0.5, Windows 10, unmodded.

rsmk8s.png

Before the release of version 1.4, the conveyor belts worked correctly, after this, some of the items stay in a corner of the belts diagonally and they do not move. No only coins, also other items dropped by enemies in general
To make farms, this bug is some uncomfortable, and break a a lot of mechanisms.

This has happened to me a few times, but in my case it was not a bug, it was wiring passing through the conveyor belt by accident, in this case with each use of the wiring the conveyor belt changed direction, make sure that there is no wiring passing through them by accident.

Last edited:
This has happened to me a few times, but in my case it was not a bug, it was wiring passing through the conveyor belt by accident, in this case with each use of the wiring the conveyor belt changed direction, make sure that there is no wiring passing through them.
I tried this both with wired, and unwired belts. The first time I had the issue, it was with wired belts, but I checked their direction and replaced them to no avail.

This also happens anywhere in the world, wire or not.

Back
Top Bottom