An idea I had one day...

Hello, I'm sure you don't know who I am so I'm just gonna say that I am someone who likes terraria. and because I like terraria, I managed to come up with an idea one day. And the reason why I made this thread is to see what other people think of my idea for a mod. Now, the idea is that: After The First Terrarian defeated the Moonlord, and collected every item in the game, they suddenly disappeared. But, unfortunately, in their pursuit of collecting every item, they ended up leaving the crimson and the corruption in one world. And the Terrarian failed to exterminate of them entirely. And so, with no one to destroy them left. The two organisms evolved and merged into one singular entity. The Devoured! And so, it quickly spread out and infected everything. Nothing seemed to affect them! Not Magic Powders, not the Clentaminator, AND MOST CERTAINTLY NOT BOMBS! Until, during the final days of the Npc's resistance, the Steampunker managed to make a formula that was capable of cleansing the Devoured. Taking it along with the Clentaminator, She exited her refuge inside a sky island and faced off against the Devoured! Only to be attacked from the back and be infected. But as the Clentaminator fell to the ground along with the Enhanced Green solution, upon impact, the Green Solution created a seal around the Clentaminator. Keeping the Devoured from destroying the only thing that can destroy it. Now, with the last chance for the world to be saved gone, all hope is lost. Until one day, The Second Terrarian arrived.

Now, while that is the idea, I did come up with some ideas for designs. This includes:
20181110_170339 (5).jpg
The Devoured Eye of Cthulu: The idea was that the fight would be similar to the original EoC, except with it having a larger hitbox, and no second phase. BUT, after you defeat it, it breaks apart to reveal a HUGE amount of tiny worms that can fly, and start chasing you.
20181110_170432 (2).jpg
Devoured Skeletron: The idea for this is that it would be skeletron, but it does more damage, and it can also hurt you with the mutated bone growths that it had on itself, that also results in a bigger hitbox.
The Devoured Queen Bee: The idea for this one is that it would be a kind of spider-bee hybrid that shoots webs(that slow you down) and bees at you and charges at you by sticking onto the wall(doesn't matter if there is a wall or not, it will still stick onto the side as if there were a wall) and charge at you. Much like a wall crawler on a wall.
(ignore the creepy looking worm creature for now, I'll talk about him later)
20181110_170357 (1).jpg
The Devoured Eater of Worlds: It is essentially like the original EoW but only more faster, and can teleport.

20181110_170452 (1).jpg

Devoured Wall of Flesh: For this one, you would have to dodge the burning blood shot by the eyelids. And try to avoid the giant mouth that insta-kills you if you touch it.
20181110_170513 (1).jpg
The Destroyed: Like the original, but it does MUCH more damage and can also teleport.
20181110_170533 (1).jpg

Sk3l3tr0n Pr1m3: Like the original, but has levitating bone fragments that it can launch at you, and is also unable to use the mechanical weapons that it could normally use before.
20181110_170550 (4).jpg

The Lifeless Twins: The first phase is exactly the same, but with a bigger hitbox. But the second phase is where the Lifeless Retinazer shoots out balls of those worm things that came out of the DEoC. In which, if it hits a solid surface, it spreads out and homes in on a target. And the Lifeless Spazmatism shoots the worm things out of it's "mouth" instead of the green flames that it normally shoots.
20181110_170614 (3).jpg
Decaytera: the idea for this is that it would chase you like the normal Plantera, but also drops dead leaves that hurt you. But in it's second phase. it shoots out red tendrils that shoot around aimlessly while trying to hurt you.
20181110_170642 (3).jpg
The True Eater of Worlds: When I came up with this idea, the second thing I came up with was THIS. The True Eater of Worlds is the final boss. And the thing is, you don't really fight him directly. Instead, the way the fight goes is this: After beating the other bosses, and collecting the moon dust(found in the lunar biome that is made from the decaying remains of the Moonlord that was absorbed into the ground), and creating the Lunatic Pickaxe, and finding the Clentaminator, and getting the Clentaminator, and destroying the last Shadow Hearts and Dead Altars, a giant Hole will appear in the left side of the map. And after going inside the hole, all the Devoured that is left in the world will suddenly start getting sucked into the hole. Then, the hole covers itself up, and opens up it's eye! Then reveals itself to be the True Eater of Worlds. Then, the TEoW starts to rise up and leaves a black void where it just was. Then, the battle begins with you(the player) ending up at the bottom of it's insides. And the goal is to dodge the mountain of blocks that has been eaten by the TEoW, try to change the approach of getting through the boss's insides as it turns constantly to eat the world in a spiraling fashion. And to destroy all the True Shadow Hearts that the boss has. Do it in time and the boss's energy explodes! causing the eradication of the Devoured and bringing back the world that it had just eaten. Don't do it in time, and you die, the Npc's die, and the world is eaten. Essentially meaning that it is lost forever. (unless you made a copy of it beforehand.)
20181110_170648 (4).jpg
And that, is the idea that I had one day.

Back
Top Bottom