Biomes & Nature An ocean expansion idea I have

human500

Terrarian
this is my idea... An ocean expansion. To move around you have to make a boat you can upgrade your boat using different items and you can customize it using paint. There are caves and caverns under the ocean floor in them you can find new ores and fight new enemies. Some bosses include the shark King that drops enlarged shark Finns and souls of aquatic depths (the essence of powerful aquatic life) the radioactive crab it shoots radiation beams and causes radiation poisoning it drops radioactive sludge and souls of radiation (the essence of radioactive creatures) the lockness monster that drops souls of the non believed (essence of legends and myths) and Neptune he drops the melee weapon oceanic trident and the magic weapon riptide and beating him allows you to enter the lost city of Atlantis. Some new biomes in the ocean are the aquatic depths where you spawn the shark King and where other powerful monsters spawn, bikini atol where radioactive creatures live and where you spawn the radioactive crab and the islands where you can find a new npc that sells ocean themed decorations and pets.

Last edited:
I like ye idea of expanding ye ocean, but maybe thy could get summoner weapons to, so ye olde ocean has a purpose other then spawning the duke fishron.

Like a shark staff
I think there actually is a semi-shark summoning weapon dropped by Duke Fisheron that summons sharknados to fire sharks at an enemy within a certian radius of it, and will charge a creature into sight limit and begin firing once the entity is within a set distance from the player.

Like the idea but one problem... have you noticed how the souls names in the actual game rhyme?
Night
Light
Sight
Might
Fright
Flight

I really wish you could make the soul names rhyme or maybe call the items something different such as radioactive shells or shark teeth or nessie's fins.
I also wish you could add more detail.
Another idea would be that the new pc sells weapons accessories maybe fish etc and the pets are dropped with low chances from enemies. On that topic please add some more enemies or at least specify. I really would like to see this become a fleshed out idea

Back
Top Bottom