Mobile Android 11 install fix

Ashwini Raj

Skeletron Prime
Ahhh it's been so long still terraria team hadn't fix android 11 incompatibility issue if you're facing problems this post may help out
(Edit: today is 1.4.4 update and i had been in dark and wrote this maybe 1.4.4 will fix this issue and my work will go to waste but in case it doesn't i hope it helps u guys)
This forum will show to two ways to play the game easily
Second method will allow you to run it native on you device
Third method for people who can install it but anti piracy screen shows up

First way: (no tedious effort but device requirements are higher)

The best thing you can do if have a device with snapdragon 600 series and helio g80
(PS i can't tell if it would work on lower device simply because i have a g80 device and 4 gb ram is perfect i don't know about lower)
Download VMOS pro from playstore
It's a android emulator which runs on Android 7 so it can easily run Terraria but multiplayer doesn't work(at least in my device latency is very terrible inside VMOS pro)

You have to download VMOS pro then go to playstore inside VMOS pro and download terraria
Easy right!!

Second method: complete fix

Continuation of the first but will allow you to play it on your device without using the VMOS pro emulator

Download a cloner app from playstore inside VMOS pro then get a clone of terraria( i used "app cloner" named app which isn't on playstore)
Now what?
Export this clone to your external device and play

PS if you can't find a cloner app which works with this method you can dm me for the software i use or i will try to find a app which works and is also on playstore
What i use isn't on palystore so for security reasons i can't share that here
Or you can just play it in VMOS pro

Third method : (when you can install terraria but anti piracy screen shows up)

Do second method but don't clone your app on VMOS but on your phone only and if dosen't work do the first and second method instead cuz i didn't have this problem so i can't be completely sure

First method is easiest and works completely fine so i recommend that if playing solo without multiplayer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom