Items Angel Heart

HEY EVERY !

Terrarian
Angel Heart would be an expert mode drop that would replace the globe dropped from moonlord, because we all should agree that the globe is completely garbage, it's not really a worth drop from the final boss of the game, even after it's buff, it's much better to use soaring insignia from Empress of Light, i know that moonlord has 2 other awesome expert mode drops but still i expected more from a moonlord drop. the globe would instead be the expert drop of lunatic cultist, also bringing his unused loot bag, i think that it still would make sense.

The Angel Heart, as anyone reading might be guessing, has some relation with the demon heart dropped by Wall of Flesh, and that's right, i know that it's weird for it being dropped by moonlord since he's not an angel, but i think that it makes a cool relation since it's the last boss from hardmode just like WoF is the last boss from pre-hardmode, and moonlord comes from the sky so it makes some sense, also i don't think if WoF is a demon, would it mean that the guide is a demon aswell?! Anyway the angel heart is a consumable item that can only be consumed and obtained once per player just like demon heart, it adds a slot for wings in the equipment tab, along hook, minecart, mount, etc slots, allowing the player to equip a wing whitout using an equipment slot. But the player won't get any stats from modifier from the equipped wings, and the player can still equip a pair of wings on vanity slot different from the one he equipped to have the look of the one wings equipped in vanity, other heigh boosting acessories such as balloons, cloud in a bottle, etc doesn't count as wings and can't be equipped in the wings slot

I think that a wings slot should be a thing in the game, specially considering the amount of different wings in the game, way more than any other acessory, and i think that a wing slot being acquired in endgame fits perfecly, we would have already beated the entire game and the sky is no longer a limit for us.

Back
Top Bottom