Mobile Angler Rewards?

In Mobile 1.2.4 If I spend 4 hours real-world time to complete 10 fishing quest "in-a-row".

• Yes, I will get the Fuzzy Carrot. And Golden Fising Rod at 20 Real-World time. IN-A-ROW!!!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, You are wasting you time. Better do something else to wait for the update.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Sirine

Terrarian
Yeah, I know there were bugs, in 1.2.4 mobile.

My question is.
If I spend 4 hours real-world time to complete 10 fishing quest "in-a-row" will I get the Fuzzy Carrot as rewards?

[Fuzzy Carrot at 10, Angler outfit pieces at 20, 30, and 40 quests, and the Golden Fishing Rod at 50 quests.]
20 real world hours to get the Golden Fishing Rod...Thats the big ideal/project.

A few thing that I have confirm with myself.
1) New character completing 10 quests in difference session in new world will get nothing.
2) Old character from hardmode world completing 10 quest in difference session in new world will get nothing too.
3) Old character in old worlds >50 quests get nothing.

* nothing here means quests specifc rewards.
* In-a-row means same session without quiting the game to main menu.

Its an unfotunate bug as i have done more than 100+ Quests and haven gotten any Golden Cishing Rod, Fuzzy Carrot or the other rare item you get from him. I only have the Angler Earing, Tackle Box, Fish Costume, Fisher Armor Set, and Master *cough* Bait.

I don't know. I'm saving a lot of fish, just to wait for the update fix. BTW, hope they implement skip a day/night features, no need to wait for so long. Imagine 4 real-world hours just for 10 quests....

I know hacking and hacking apps are not supported but if you want to shorten the time you have to wait, get GameGuardian. You cant inventory edit anymore as doing so will crash the game but you speed up the time in game so you can do quests more often.

Back
Top Bottom