Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Animal Crossing City Folk for the Nintendo Wii

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Animal Crossing New Leaf for the Nintendo 3DS

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

Sander

Official Terrarian
I love Animal Crossing. I have at least 400 hours on Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Leave your opinion's/story's about this franchise in this thread.
Also let me know what your favorite villager is. Love to hear all about them.

Oh btw my favorite villager is Sydney
Sydney.png

Don't know why but she is just the cutest. Loved having in my town. To bad she moved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good call putting in the N64 Animal Crossing. It's unlikely, but you never know!

Due to not having a 3DS, I've never played New Leaf, but I've played Gamecube, Wild World, and City Folk. Wild World probably got the most playtime, being my first DS game (although it drove me INSANE having that as my only DS game for a bit). Fond memories of strolling around the beach at 4 am during summer, looking for Hercules Beetles and Sharks. And never being able to catch a Coelacanth.

My sisters' favorite villager was Bunnie. Personally, though, I was always sad that we never got Ribbot.

Heh, i've only got animal crossing for the nintendo gamecube and I rarely boot it up

But when I do I play for hours xD It's such a fun game!

Ive probably spent the most time, (several hundred hours) on City Folk. This was the first one I owned and I still sometimes play it today.
I have gotten New Leaf, which I think is a bit of a better game, although I haven't owned it for nearly as long, so I haven't clocked in as many hours. (plus I've been more occupied with other games)

My favorite character has to be Lucky, he was one of the first villagers I had, and he stayed in the town for the longest.
Lucky_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

I started New Leaf a year after the apocalypse happened. I sadly haven't had the time to play it recently, and don't like skipping days, so I'm still stuck on August 2nd. I plan to fix this later.
Favorite villager? Def Chief. He's the best.

Animal Crossing is a game series that I play for like a month or two months, and then stop playing so when I come back, weeds are everywhere and such. It's a pain to clean up, and I eventually stop playing it again.

I blame Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games for my attention not being pulled into Animal Crossing as easily.

557167164_806696.gif

Tom Nook is officially the most hateable character in any game.
Oh. i actually like the guy. i mean he lets you build a house when you don't have any money and, you can pay it off when ever you want. no time limit. and when you upgraded your house you did agree with the high price you had to pay off (without a time limit).

Am I the only one who starts over whenever I haven't played for a long time? I don't like having all the villagers different and the town all weedy and stuff.
Also I'm kinda OCD about buying everything in stores every day, so if I miss a few days, it bothers me.

Am I the only one who starts over whenever I haven't played for a long time? I don't like having all the villagers different and the town all weedy and stuff.
Also I'm kinda OCD about buying everything in stores every day, so if I miss a few days, it bothers me.
Yea i have this alot. if i havent played for more then a 2-3 weeks then i have to start over. i made it 6 months playing almost everyday but then i didn't play for a month and had to start over :p

I don't start over. I just start cleaning everything, play for another 2 maybe 3 weeks, and stop again to play something else.

really a great game, i've the DS, wii and 3DS version.
there was also a char i really liked: queenie :3
for now she's the only citizen that has never leaved town :D

...too bad i don't do much with those since i knew terraria =w=

Back
Top Bottom