Other Animals and crops? Could that become a thing?

Sylphario

Official Terrarian
So I've played terraria for a long while, and one of my small delights has always been growing herbs and potion making. Fishing came along and added to cooking and available potions, which made me a great deal happier. Now I won't lie when I say I'm sad 1.4 is the last major update n all, and there doesn't seem to be any farmable crops or even animals. So I figured I'd put up the idea of stuff like potatoes, corn, apples, and other fruits n veggies being added to the game. The well fed buffs could last 5-30 minutes, and itd open up Lots of crafting recipes. And live stock could be added, nothing major, maybe cows, chickens, pigs, and a handful of other animals, and maybe biome specific variations. Its give a reason to maybe add a farming npc that sells seeds based on progression or location, and farming goodies like a hoe, fertilizer, or a farmers scythe. Might could have him show up after you picked a wild fruit or veggie up.
I would love to have apple and orange trees in one part of the world, and have watermelon and other various crops in my world. Have normal cows in the purity you could use a bucket on to collect milk, and maybe hallow biome cows that make blessed or fairy milk for some odd recipies. I'm just spitballing an idea or two here since I've got a concept, but not artistic talent to speak of. I feel like extra vegetation and a few animals with some food recipes n such would be a wonderful addition to the game. Thoughts and such would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom