Weapons & Equip Ankh Shield rework

Pavlexyzq

Terrarian
After 1.4 update after frozen shield and hero shield were added and it seems like there is less need for ankh shield. Let me explain why. Only usefull debuffs that ankh shield protects from are posioned,bleeding,cursed and chilled ,rest of debuffs are rarely encountered and even when hit by them player will not be in big danger , meanwhile there are some dangerous buffs that affect players with ankh shield. so because of these reasons ankh shield gets overshadowed by frozen and hero shield that give much more protection.
Now that i explained why it needs rework here is how would i change that shield:
1. i would make it so that it only gives 1 defence
2. i would remove ankh charm totally from game and would make ankh shield to be created from obsidian shield and at least one debuff accessory, shield created with accessories would only protect from that debuff that accessory used to create it (also accesories like The plan would also be removed)
3. You will be able to upgrade shield by adding accessories(shield would keep modifier after every upgrade) , this will allow players to not grind for accessories that provide protections against debuffs that are rarely encountered
4.new debuff accessories would be added (all would be dropped by mobs),players would be able to be immune to most of the debuffs in the game
5. debuffs that player will not be immune to are : moon bite , horrified , the tongue , all 3 hunger related , creative shock , water candle , stinky ,lovestruck, tipsy , chaos state ,potion sickness , mana sickness and suffocation .
This rework would bring this iconic accessory back to life :nurse:

Back
Top Bottom