tModLoader Annihilation Mod (Undergoing Soft Restart) [Help Needed]

As of right now, the mod has hit a peak of inactivity. But do not worry about the mod ending, since it can't until i pull the plug. And i do not have any intentions of ending this mod ever, it's is my dream goal to make this for all of you to enjoy, and i will see it through

Change of plans. The mod has 100% hit a head end right now, we have no active coders, and my coding abilities are severely limited and i do not have motivation to continue. If anyone knows how to code, please consider joining the dev team and help out. I really dont know what to do right now

The mod isn't dead but it is in the middle of a hiatus for now. We are just lacking code big time, and due to that, we can't really get much done besides sprites and designs and ideas and probably music. So basically, we can't really do a whole lot for now. If anyone knows how to code, consider helping us out, the help would be GREATLY appreciated

So, our newest spriter has left without saying anything. Or what reason, and my best guess is due to the inactivity. And "The Him" hasn't really said anything in the dev server or done anything, so as of right now. Annihilation is currently in dead water for now, my motivation to make any full sprites or designs/redesigns has COMPLETELY vanished due to the fact we have no means of getting any progress with the mod. This doesn't mean it's over, just in a state of waiting for new developers, we ARE in HEAVY need of spriters and coders URGENTLY

So, our newest spriter has left without saying anything. Or what reason, and my best guess is due to the inactivity. And "The Him" hasn't really said anything in the dev server or done anything, so as of right now. Annihilation is currently in dead water for now, my motivation to make any full sprites or designs/redesigns has COMPLETELY vanished due to the fact we have no means of getting any progress with the mod. This doesn't mean it's over, just in a state of waiting for new developers, we ARE in HEAVY need of spriters and coders URGENTLY
Hey! I'm a spriter myself who specializes in weapons and items, but I'm looking to get more experience on bosses! Would it be possible for me to join the dev team?

I wouldn't be able to use Discord, so all of my work would be sent through the TCF.

Hey! I'm a spriter myself who specializes in weapons and items, but I'm looking to get more experience on bosses! Would it be possible for me to join the dev team?

I wouldn't be able to use Discord, so all of my work would be sent through the TCF.
That's perfectly fine. Though I like to know examples first, just usual stuff basically. Just to make sure (Quality standards basically, nothing super high, just enough that it isn't like, my old sprites kind of quality lmao)

If anyone knows how to code. Some help would be insanely appreciated. Like, Items, Weapons, Tiles, Bosses/Enemies, World Gen, anything that can at least help get the mod out of this roadblock. We have absolutely no active coders, and I am basically the only spriter right now. And my motivation to sprite for this has ceased to exist into the many infinite abyssal realms. All I am doing is just occasional redesigns, and some idea's here and there. And very rarely some small code tweaks (I am not a coder, it is not something I can learn and it's way out of what I'm comfortable doing) but other than that, this mod cannot progress any further without any help, so if anyone would like to join the dev team, you can join the discord and apply, or shoot me a dm on discord, or a dm on here. I am growing super desperate, since I have been staying committed to this project for a long time (This started back in 2019, and I kept waiting and going regardless of what, and I still am. But I just don't want all this effort to go to waste. And there are some things that need to be redone, such as 2 of the bosses for example, because of bad old ai, underwhelming and not the best)

Might as well post some things. Cataclysmic is being renamed soon, but I just finished a brand-new design for him, making him properly humanoid, which i also had new ideas related to him and other things. And also, a new W.I.P Xenocus design (That I have yet to continue working on since this one screenshot)

Cataclysmic New Design.png
new xenocus w.i.p.PNG

And for the record, development has been, non-existent for quite a long while. And we seriously need some help getting this going again, because I have no coding experience nor the will to even bother TRYING to, not with how I am. Better for me to stick with what I can do better, and won't burn myself out easily with

Do you need a coder or am I just necroing? If so then I have worked on two different mods that were released and one that didn't. Project Atlantis caustic weaponry and TOTAL. One other mod was made and released for 1.3 hard to less hard.

edit: I guess since you just read the thread and didn't respond the answer is I'm necroing?

Last edited:
New Mod Icon for the mod in-game, based on the new redesign for Megnatar. And also, a small spoiler to the redesign to go with it that appears in the icon (It's still w.i.p, as only the head and body is done, legs and arms are unfinished, but it also comes with yet another megnatar fight overhaul, thankfully we didn't get started yet with it, since the new ideas are more, ambitious, but greatly different and better from the old 1.3 version, and when he's eventually finished, he'll have a new theme in-game too, potentially later this month or next month. . . Also no, this mod will never die until I pull the plug, and my will is unmatched to make this)

Attachments

• New Icon.png
    New Icon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 23
  • MegnatarDesignSpoiler.png
    MegnatarDesignSpoiler.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom