Music Pack Another OtherworldMusicPack (and something other

WhataCrow

Terrarian
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WARNING! Contains a lot of copyright soundtrack and music, I don't own these and it's don't used for commercial purposes
All these soundtrack and music rights belong to these creators and these owner company, enterprise, bands
All these music has be briefly edited and overlapped to facilitate loop or make the sound "seem" better
If it cause any infringement or offense, please remind me, I will delete this thread and the uploaded file
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Terrarians! first, sorry for my bad English... ~:sigh:
I real like Terraria Otherworld soundtrack, but obvious it can't be replace all the original terraria music for sure,
but I can't found musicpack that was Interesting enough for me, so.. I tried to packed one for myself.
and... because my progress in this round is very early and slow (True Melee rule, Master mode, Mediumcore and Core on building just for fun)
some soundtrack may not loop so well (or it's because I suck with it ~-_-) or may sound too loud or quiet, plz remind me, I will fix it if I noticed

There is the list for the music they replace, some Otherworld soundtrack also has be changed to the other theme
and some Otherworld has be overlapped by in game and ost version, it's will be marked to orange(if not,it was ost ver), no matter change how many
also original otherworld soundtrack didn't change anything, in addition to this, other have not chaged too will be marked to Dark Blue
if some music has be change, it's will be marked by yellow +

{Overworld Day} Terraria Otherworld 02 - Every Adventure Has A Beginning
{Eerie} Ragnarok Online 112 - Good Night *1*2
{Night} Terraria Otherworld 03 - Night Falls, Darkness Emerges
{Underground} Terraria Otherworld 04 - Below the Surface
{Boss 1} Terraria Otherworld 15 - Behold the OctoEye
{Title (Classic)}
{Jungle} Dragon Nest - Lotus Marsh
{Corruption} Terraria Otherworld 13 - Shadows Of Corruption
{The Hallow} Terraria Otherworld 26 - Postlude - Credits
{Underground Corruption} Terraria Otherworld 14 - Decay And Corrosion
{Underground Hallow} Terraria Otherworld 19 - Twisted Virtue
{Boss 2} Terraria Otherworld - unknow *3
{Boss 3} LobotomyCorporation - Third Warning
LibraryOfRuina - Abnormality Third Warning
{Snow} Terraria Otherworld 06 - Glimmers Of Vibrance
{Space Night} Starbound - Hymn to the Stars *4
{Crimson} Terraria Otherworld 16 - Blood Crawlers
{Alternate Day} Starbound - Vast Immortal Suns *4
{Rian} Terraria Otherworld 01 - Prelude
{Ice} Terraria Otherworld 20 - A Sweet Menace *5
{Desert} Terraria Otherworld 05 - Secret of the Sands
{Ocean} Terraria Otherworld 07 - Enchanted Blue
{Dungeon} Terraria Otherworld 12 - Ancient Citadel
{Plantera} PLANTERA (Terraria) METAL COVER *6
{Boss 5} Monster Hunter Frontier : Tide Island Cave 1-G Music Theme *7
{Temple} Monster Hunter Frontier : Tide Island Cave 3-G Music Theme *8
{Eclipse} Ragnarok Online 48 - Help yourself *4
Rain (Ambient)
{Mushroom} Terraria Otherworld 10 - Celestial Caverns
{Pumpkin Moon}【RagnaChronicle】 Labyrinth *9
{Alt Underground} +Wizard of Legend - Freiya's Cage (Ice) *10
{Frost Moon} Ragnarok Online 112 - Dancing Christmas in the 13th Month *1*11
{Underground Crimson} Terraria Otherworld 17 - Crimson Chasm
{The Towers} Terraria Otherworld 23 - Fighting the Night
{Pirate Invasion} Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag - The High Seas *12
{Hell} Terraria Otherworld 11 - Journey to the Core
{Martian Madness} Chrono Trigger - Last Battle (TRO Remake) *13
{Lunar Boss} Terraria Otherworld 25 - Consumed by Darkness
{Goblin Invasion} Terraria Otherworld 12 - Rage Of Tarunnk
{Sandstorm} Blasphemous - Coplas de Incienso *14
{Old One's Army} Dungeon Defender - Assault on Throne Room (Combat Phase) *15
{Space Day} Starbonud - Large Magellanic Cloud *4
{Ocean Night} Terraria Otherworld 08 - Sky Guardian
{Windy Day} Starbound - Stellarformation *4
Wind (Ambience)
{Town Day} Starbonud - Forsaken Grotto
{Town Night} Starbound - Jupiter *4
{Slime Rain} Crosscode - Challenge *16
{Day Remix}
{Journey's Beginning w/ Relogic Intro} and {Journey's Beginning} The Journey Begins - Terraria 1.4 Title Theme Cinematic Orchestra Remix *17
{Storm} Terraria Otherworld 09 - The Endless Void
{Graveyard} Final Fantasy XIII - Dust To Dust *18
{Underground Jungle} Monster Hunter Frontier - Tide Island Cave 1 Music Theme *19
{Jungle Night} Dragon Nest - Riverway
{Queen Slime} Sora no Kiseki SC - Gravestone Struck by Lightning *20
{Empress of Light} Final Fantasy XIV - Palace of the Dead *21
{Duke Fishron} Ragnarok Online 130 - Dread and Bold *1
{Morning Rain} Starbound - On the Beach at Night *4
{Alt Title}
{Underground Desert} Nuclear Throne - Groundwork of the Past
Nuclear Throne - Nuclear Throne - A Way *22

Download Link :

Single change: (for easy identification, they have "-2" on name, you only need to delete it and put it into rar
Music 38-2
{Lunar Boss} Ys The Oath in Felghana - The Strongest Foe *23
Music 57-2 {Empress of Light} Tree Of Savior - Dienos Advento *24

*1 : created by legendary group SoundTeMP
*2 : this soundtrack have be extended to almost 9min (loop to night end .. I hope so, many time it's unwork
*3 : ingame Otherworld Wall Of Flesh Theme
*4 : there is nothing more than tears to explain everything, created by master Curtis Schweitzer (
@cschweitzer
*5 : Underground Snow
*6 : amazing metal cover created by RichaadEB (
@RichaadEB
*7 : Queen Bee, music title in japanese is 闇に続く大穴, created by team of master 深澤秀行(Hideyuki :red:asawa)
*8 : music title in japanese is 日差さぬ場所
*9 : Ragnarok Online official remix album RagnaChronicle BGM, this music created by master ziki_7 (
@ziki_7
*10 : created by talented Music Wizard Dale North (@DaleNorth
it's real hard to found a song can be perfect fit Below the Surface, it's so fantasy, exciting and full of adventure souls at the same time
*11 : it's remix by Ragnarok Online 84 - Christmas in the 13th Month
*12 : I want and also have tried some soundtrack from Pirates of the Caribbean before, but they are too epic and masterpiece.
it doesn't mean others don't, they're so I packed this musicpack, but it's way too difficult to "stain"(cut or tape something...) it.
*13 : interesting metal mix created by Time Rock Orchestra (patreon.com/timerockorchestra
*14 : the powerful soundtrack combined with suffering games, life is hard, DEAL WITH IT! created by Carlos Viola (
@karuritosu
Please don't search about this game if you are not an adult, this game is full of bloody,
brutality, torture, and other adult content that may hurt your mind, give you nightmare or even more!

*15 : plz remember to pay more attention to the soundtrack of Dungeon Defenders 2! they're created by Afshin (@AfshinCohen
*16 : the perfect combination of beautiful games and beautiful music, this one is created by Deniz Akbulut (@interovgm
*17 : the masterpiece remix of masterpiece created by Aurora Australis (@AuroraAustral1s
and {Journey's Beginning w/ Relogic Intro} is clip ver by part 3. damn it, these edited are very feel sinful... ~-_-
*18 : music title in japanese is 色のない世界, composed by master 浜渦正志(Masashi Hamauzu)
*19 : music title in japanese is 潮島の縦穴
*20 : created by legendary Falcom Sound Team jdk, composer by master 竹下遼(Ryo Take:red:a)
*21 : I not sure it's this soundtrack title right? or who is its creator, ~:confused:
but I'm think most FFXIV ost may has related to master 祖堅正慶(Masayoshi Soken)? sorry, I real don't know about these..
and I know it's already have a awesome epic Empress of Light metal cover created by RichaadEB too, but anyone in here may already know that,
so I chosen a duel theme for it, because you may need to listen to it for a LONG time, and this also is a OPTIONAL fight,
and.. yes, I think it matches the beauty of the EOL as well. ~;)
*22 : another pleasant
(bloody) pixel game and masterpiece soundtrack, created by Jukio Kallio (@jukiokallio
*23 : original composer by master 石川三恵子(Mieko Ishikawa) of legendary Falcom Sound Team jdk,
arrangement: master 神藤ユキヒロ(Yukihiro Jindo), guitar: master 後藤晃宏(Akihiro Goto) and
recording: master 宮坂一弘(Kazuhiro Miyasaka), mastering: master 栃尾恒樹(Koki Tochio) of band プレストーン(Presstone)
and why I choose this song to replace the already awesome Moon Lord theme? ..I don't know man, I just always love this soundtrack of YSF.
*24 : created by legendary S.F.A

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom