tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Probably it because of Kalciphoz's RPG Mod but if you can fix it it'll good. I don't know well but it should be easy I guess. When you create a character you'll start with -10 Mana and when you leveled up in Kalciphoz it is decreasing to large negative numbers :D Can you fix compatibility with Kalciphoz?

Hello, this is my first post and i really liked your work. Your idea of auto lvling weapons and armors is nice and give a chance for having them longer than we in theory need them (geode armor set im looking at you). UI of upgrade system is ok, but it would be ok if you allow unleveled mod to turn the health/mana/exp bar off or change it so it comes in place of normal HP bar. Projectiles of monsters dont work/take 1 HP if you have 1000 armor and if you summon a minion that have ability to shoot - his projectiles do not scale. Ive seen Some issues with weapons that get ascendency and +1 projectile resulting in (thease weapon projectiles spawn at your cursor position) 2 projectiles at place of cursor and 2 projectiles comming out of our character stomach. the idea that the whole world lvl up when you kill boss first time is ingenius becouse it allows for new bosses to scale even if they originally are weak. 400mp cap is a no for me (Palpatine intensyfies). I think that constitution and vitality gives the same and that somewhat Miss the point - imho one should give big health pool with low regeneration, second should give high Regen but low hp. Thank you :)

actualy can't make mod compatible with unleveled since unlevled is an addon of leveled and not the reverse (allready tried to look into)
projectiles seam to have important bug , will have to look deeper look int obut it's shouldn't bug like that
about projectile bug , well ,I don't know either , The mod just spawn projectile when projectile are spawn, again will try to look deeper intoit , can't promise much
will try to make boss scale a bit lighter
and mana cap are hardcoded into terraria , no way to fix that;
finaly , constitution give more armor and vitality more health; health regen scale only based on health to be similar to vanilla game

I really like the look of the mod and would love to play it but its outdated for TmodLoader and i was wondering if you can update it for the most recent 0.10.1.3

actualy can't make mod compatible with unleveled since unlevled is an addon of leveled and not the reverse (allready tried to look into)
projectiles seam to have important bug , will have to look deeper look int obut it's shouldn't bug like that
about projectile bug , well ,I don't know either , The mod just spawn projectile when projectile are spawn, again will try to look deeper intoit , can't promise much
will try to make boss scale a bit lighter
and mana cap are hardcoded into terraria , no way to fix that;
finaly , constitution give more armor and vitality more health; health regen scale only based on health to be similar to vanilla game

From what i remember Nakano, creator of N terraria solved simmilar problem (im not sure about it tho), maybe making small extra mod that changes all projectiles into melee would help?

I really like the look of the mod and would love to play it but its outdated for TmodLoader and i was wondering if you can update it for the most recent 0.10.1.3
turned out i had a EXTREMELY outdated version of tmod still in the file sorry for the confusion

Me and my friends absolutely love the mod, but we noticed that there is little to no damage taken by any of us. The zombies will just be standing in our bodies and we are not taking damage at all. Some spells like the demon scythe will make contact but for the most part, we are ghosts to them. Is there any reason why and what could we do to fix this issue.

So me and my friend want to play this mod on his server, but for some reason the enemies dont do any damage to us. Could this be a bug or a problem with running this with other mods?

Any way to delevel like with a command or something, my character was in pre hardmode and was level 30 or so, when i killed an enemy from another mod and instantly gained 450 levels ruining the character. Could it be possible to limit the amount of levels gained from a non boss enemy to like 5 max? Id like to not have to start over but looks like i will have to.

Last edited:
So, I'm level 19 right now with a character I transfered over from another world where I was post-skeletron, and in this new world I can't even beat eye of cthulu and some of the easiest modded bosses because they keep spawning around level 40+. Is there any particular reason for this?.

So, I'm level 19 right now with a character I transfered over from another world where I was post-skeletron, and in this new world I can't even beat eye of cthulu and some of the easiest modded bosses because they keep spawning around level 40+. Is there any particular reason for this?.
Also, I seem to have noticed that for some reason, after defeating the eater of worlds and then the brain of Cthulhu (I have a custom world with both corruption and crimson), when I used Mutant's Mod to summon another eater of worlds, when I killed it, it told me that it had been killed for the first time again, and the world difficulty increased again.

And now for a triple post, sorry, but Destroyer is completely bugged. When its spawned 90%+ of the segments are destroyed instantly, but with no health loss, making it almost impossible to defeat as you only have one night to do it and a now tiny target moving at very fast speeds and disappearing for long periods of time.

i got some crash on character and that char can not be use again, after AFK ing some hour and i realize i got to much mob and i kill it using cheat sheet and got this crash.

and some issue, i using player&enemy status multiplier and even i set enemy dmg to 50 time i still get 1 damage for contact, but i set projectile dmg to 50 and it's got insane damage from projectile

Attachments

• Runtime Error.txt
    938 bytes · Views: 250
Last edited:
i got some crash on character and that char can not be use again, after AFK ing some hour and i realize i got to much mob and i kill it using cheat sheet and got this crash.

and some issue, i using player&enemy status multiplier and even i set enemy dmg to 50 time i still get 1 damage for contact, but i set projectile dmg to 50 and it's got insane damage from projectile

Can you send me your character file ?

Back
Top Bottom