TCF Suggestion Anti missclick feature for "post thread"

Lwg

Terrarian
I am a mobile user. Sometimes the site can glitch and everything will move, because of multiple reasons, phone being rotated, for the example. Thought this is not the reason i missclicked the "post thread button", i think this could very easily happen.

I think it's pretty self-explanatory, why it would be nice to have a "Post this thread?" pop up

I am a mobile user. Sometimes the site can glitch and everything will move, because of multiple reasons, phone being rotated, for the example. Thought this is not the reason i missclicked the "post thread button", i think this could very easily happen.

I think it's pretty self-explanatory, why it would be nice to have a "Post this thread?" pop up
If you accidentally post too early, it’s simple enough to Edit your post to finish it properly.

If you accidentally post too early, it’s simple enough to Edit your post to finish it properly.
If i was writing a very long thread, and didn't even come up with what i fully wanna write, that's kinda meh

Then, i gotta make a "nothing here yet" post, that might get lost when others will post their threads.
Maybe i would even decide to work on my idea a bit more, then the thread will show up on 2nd page. Less feedback. I would want to delete it then, and that's more work for admins

but you know it better

Back
Top Bottom