Switch Any ideas for ocean house?

KingSavageCultist

Spazmatism
I really would love to put up and build a house in the ocean it would look epic along with a couple of shark traps. So, does anyone have any ideas of how I could build a house maybe one like this below:

Attachments

• 1613064870254.png
    1613064870254.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 533
my idea is create a massive cube around the area where you want to build your house, the drain the water with a super absorbent sponge or bucket, then build the house, break the cube and let water flow back in(maybe use bottomless water bucket to refill water)

I really like your idea :) and to avoid being attacked by enemies in the biome try creating maybe a wood wall that stretches to the ground to block them off

I really like your idea :) and to avoid being attacked by enemies in the biome try creating maybe a wood wall that stretches to the ground to block them off
that's a really good idea to make the wall. but I think the box would stop them, unless you're talking about a background wall.:confused:

um yeah a background wall would help I also should use your idea to drain the water and when I am done building my house I will let the water back in

Can you play some terraria with me? I dont have friends that play terraria so it would be fun to play with you. My friend code is SW-0327-9347-5214

Back
Top Bottom